• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ImgSnapper - Online screenshot program

It doesn't scale the GUI (the background, possibly the window size too) properly with DPI scaling settings higher than 100% (normal)

MHZe2.png

SZtgy.png

Holy shi*t best software ever! If they could add the IMG code on the url it would be awesome :/

Mine keeps "crashing" like I take a picture and doesn't upload it so I have to close it and reopen it for it upload the pics. Dx

Amazing tool, and I recently trashed my Localhostr Uploadr tool for this awesome thing.

The awesomeness which made me do it was two things:
1) Hotkeys!
2) Freeze screen, that way you can screenshot things that appear on hover.

I was surprised when I got linked to OTland.net upon clicking Forum Support, quite cool that this place is the base of something like ImgSnapper. Good going dude!
Bug report: Recently got my third monitor for a triplescreen setup. Now that I try to capture using ALT + F1 (boxed screenshot) the captured (frozen) screen ends up one monitor to the right.

Here are some screenshots to further explain what's happening:
- Full screen (ALT + F2)
- When activated (ALT + F1) anywhere the left and middle screen gets pushed to the right, and the right screen completely disappears (left screen is cloned, appears on left and middle screen)
- When activated like above

Screen resolution settings: http://4.imgland.net/NRTLJ.png
You probably don't need this much information and I could just have yelled "Triple monitor support please!" but maybe not, either case, thanks for the wonderful product - hope I get a fix to this asap.

i have to use other similar tool in the meanwhile =/

Amazing tool, and I recently trashed my Localhostr Uploadr tool for this awesome thing.

The awesomeness which made me do it was two things:
1) Hotkeys!
2) Freeze screen, that way you can screenshot things that appear on hover.

I was surprised when I got linked to OTland.net upon clicking Forum Support, quite cool that this place is the base of something like ImgSnapper. Good going dude!
Bug report: Recently got my third monitor for a triplescreen setup. Now that I try to capture using ALT + F1 (boxed screenshot) the captured (frozen) screen ends up one monitor to the right.

Here are some screenshots to further explain what's happening:
- Full screen (ALT + F2)
- When activated (ALT + F1) anywhere the left and middle screen gets pushed to the right, and the right screen completely disappears (left screen is cloned, appears on left and middle screen)
- When activated like above

Screen resolution settings: http://4.imgland.net/NRTLJ.png
You probably don't need this much information and I could just have yelled "Triple monitor support please!" but maybe not, either case, thanks for the wonderful product - hope I get a fix to this asap.

Does it even support duel monitor? Or do both my monitors need to be the same res?

Back