• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Important about houses

:\ Admin or gm must do anything, because many people search house to buy, many players buy houses when server is fresh and now many players no play, gm must do anything i search house all day and i can't find :/ (sorry i no good in englich language :p ).

Will the rent be set off next week or this week?
I want to know when the owners of the houses will lose their house so I'll get a chance of acquiring one!

Last edited:
:\ Admin or gm must do anything, because many people search house to buy, many players buy houses when server is fresh and now many players no play, gm must do anything i search house all day and i can't find :/ (sorry i no good in englich language :p ).

OMG !! 6 Day and houses has got rent -.-

So,i got an house in venore,I did put money in my dpeot,like 1kk. So i just went depot,for the first time in awhile.And there's still 1kk. Do i have to deposit my cash in bank or what,cause ive been having this house for 3weeks. And i tought the house rent system was already implemented. So do i let the cash in there or i go deposit it so i dont lose my house??

What if I don't have containers for it? In my depot that is, I hope the scripts works, money weren't drawn from my depot yet, I'm going inactive over the weekend.

btw, some retard on tibia.de bumped a 8.22 cam -.- lost all my hotkeys now im too lazy to play.

I dont like how it price of house and per week :/
Im broke atm got 2 houses on diffrent chars:p

the point with this system is that it's supposed to cost to have houses, and if you can't get enough money for the rent of two houses, sell one :p

Its ok now just got 790k from frosts.
Level 88-105 xD

Well, it isnt so hard to know how much money you need to pay for the rent.
If the owner just post how much a house cost each sqr (its in your config.lua file) and then do is houseprice each sqr * sqr of your house =

For example:
Each house sqr cost 5k, you house is 100 sqr, so you have to pay
5*100=500k

Back