• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Important about houses

when you get this warning, fix it so it says "|TOTALPRICE|" like we use in the npc XML system with parameters :p

And i don't remember how much i bought the house for.. -.-

As richey said at softcores forum...

You will get a warning before rent will go...
And as I said too in softcores forum, make so you can see how much you got to pay as rent... etc...

I will be online because there will come some nice houses free :)

:D I paid ~50cc for my house and that means my rent will be 50cc each week? :eek: It's ok, but I dont see the point of this. Can someone tell me it?

O my fuckin' god! 700k per week for guildhall, its to expensive!

The hoster told. All houses owners without cash in their depot will be resetted. But I can't find anny

He said on tomorrows SS... He should give people a chance to keep their houses shouldn't he? I mean it's not that every1 owning a house on this OT checks forums once every 5 hours.

He said on tomorrows SS... He should give people a chance to keep their houses shouldn't he? I mean it's not that every1 owning a house on this OT checks forums once every 5 hours.

HAHA :D what if we would have that such system :eek:

everyone chaning house every 5hours haha :|

Back