• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[IMPORTANT] - DaoPay issue! URGENT, READ!

Helga

GZH
Reaction score
Hey folks!

I just noticed that DaoPay is bugged/hacked.

When someone donate 3 euro for 300 premium points WITH SMS, it will only charge 0.3 euro from the phone! Therefor a lot of players have been abusing this and got (almost) free items...
But me in the other hand, get all the cash... (except the fee ofc) So that explains why I got like 90 euro on a day, lol.

I tested on another random OT out there, and yepp, same there! I donated 2 euro, and it costed me 0.2 euro! This means, DaoPay is either hacked or got a big freaking bug.

So what will happen? Will we get a big fat ass chargeback? Or will DaoPay give us our cash?
Btw, I recommend you to disable donations via SMS until it's fixed (just go to DaoPay and edit your product), since a lot of players are abusing it.

Last edited:
Probably, they can be hacked or something, i'm gonna test donate on another OT and see if it is the same

Edit: yepp, same on another server

I removed the fix. Ask Helga if you want the fix! He is a GOD ;) He knows everything... But if I didnt told him about the fix he would have disabled the whole daopay tool. But I helped and made so he can still take donations!

Last edited:
I mailed them and they said that their services were working fine, where did you get this information and is there any proof?

I tried yesterday again, and it's still like this. If you want proof, then just try to donate urself ;P with SMS from sweden.

3212d1258664309-guess-whos-happy-aefef.jpg

I had the same shit and I got loads with cash, but none believe me lol.
got 600~ euro in 1 day.

lol, almost 600 euro in a day...

and people still want more proofs? just check it yourself then.

btw, lord ockero, will we get this cash? :S or will we get a huge chargeback? ;P

Kekox, just SMS from sweden.

Last edited:
Back