• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[IMPORTANT] - DaoPay issue! URGENT, READ!

Helga

GZH
Reaction score
Hey folks!

I just noticed that DaoPay is bugged/hacked.

When someone donate 3 euro for 300 premium points WITH SMS, it will only charge 0.3 euro from the phone! Therefor a lot of players have been abusing this and got (almost) free items...
But me in the other hand, get all the cash... (except the fee ofc) So that explains why I got like 90 euro on a day, lol.

I tested on another random OT out there, and yepp, same there! I donated 2 euro, and it costed me 0.2 euro! This means, DaoPay is either hacked or got a big freaking bug.

So what will happen? Will we get a big fat ass chargeback? Or will DaoPay give us our cash?
Btw, I recommend you to disable donations via SMS until it's fixed (just go to DaoPay and edit your product), since a lot of players are abusing it.

Last edited:
Well my guess is that it calculates the SEK -> EUR incorrectly due to a mixup with the operator, considering Swedish one SEK is more or less 1/10 of an EUR.

DaoPay asks the operator to charge 1 euro (~10 SEK), and instead they charge 1 SEK.

Back