• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Important information about ThunderFall.

stop complain on them, lol i was 1 of the first players on softcore i was with waring against oantastlig and hes crew ofc they get bored after like 3-4 months.. and it's still better if u get yours char in softcore then it deletes

@up to all those fucking spammers, flamers and so on

People should really start to apperciate what the team/owners of the server have been doing for past few months.

1. They paid with own money to keep the server up, so you faggots can play it.

2. They waste their time in rl, mby not a lot, but for fuck sake who plays 15h a day like you noobs? rofl..Whenever i see GM's on on Icechaw or Soft they always the first thing they do is look for botters, so stfu with the comments that their lazy, even if someone tells them that someone bots, they can't just ban him, they need to investigate..

3. They got 3 serevers = high amount of ram needed if it's on 1 dedicated, if it's on 3 dedicated servers then the cost is high at least 500-600 euro a month so start understanding it aint fucking cheap, while daopay takes 40 % of the money..

4. If you don't like the way they deal with the server then gtfo, none will care if you leave or not, it's not about making cash but having fun, everyone has rl life, friends, school or even work so stfu that their not online so much, and it's hard to trust nowdays to choose right people for staff members

Regards,
Anco

@up to all those fucking spammers, flamers and so on

People should really start to apperciate what the team/owners of the server have been doing for past few months.

1. They paid with own money to keep the server up, so you faggots can play it.

2. They waste their time in rl, mby not a lot, but for fuck sake who plays 15h a day like you noobs? rofl..Whenever i see GM's on on Icechaw or Soft they always the first thing they do is look for botters, so stfu with the comments that their lazy, even if someone tells them that someone bots, they can't just ban him, they need to investigate..

3. They got 3 serevers = high amount of ram needed if it's on 1 dedicated, if it's on 3 dedicated servers then the cost is high at least 500-600 euro a month so start understanding it aint fucking cheap, while daopay takes 40 % of the money..

4. If you don't like the way they deal with the server then gtfo, none will care if you leave or not, it's not about making cash but having fun, everyone has rl life, friends, school or even work so stfu that their not online so much, and it's hard to trust nowdays to choose right people for staff members

Regards,
Anco

Excepting Neon ;)
He is spamming with his useless GM messages -.-
"Does anyone know a good RnB song?"
Epic!
I don't remeber the others.
But Thursday night he spammed about 5 or 6 of these Red Lines.

Excepting Neon ;)
He is spamming with his useless GM messages -.-
"Does anyone know a good RnB song?"
Epic!
I don't remeber the others.
But Thursday night he spammed about 5 or 6 of these Red Lines.

so what?

lol ofc...
there are always the same ppl online...
I mean.. look at this.. every hour there is rat plague in thais... this is more then annoying...
Well, if you close thunderfall i won't play any of your servers again caus it sux.
I wanna play bit serious because i quitted rl tibia...
Just a piece of shit ...

Okay.. see
Im collecting all items on softcores and some ppl are running with full addons??? Way sux..

Ok, close Thunderfall.. Who cares -.-
But then reset softcores...
Or make a new LowRate Ots

lol becouse ppls is running with full outfits is becouse we already collected the items T@RD

1: No.
2: So that means we should open more servers just to loose money? No.
We should not put time into it and also loose money as well.

lose money :mad: man is Ot and this server just my rl is online it no More and this server bad exp So why i have to waste my r l money for Nothing Look close the server Or u know or what :rolleyes:

your Shrmota :wub:

well, i've played on softcores before and i think this server (thunderfall) is much better 'cause of lower exp.
And i think it's not so big waste of money to keep just that one server online while you're receiveing so big amount of money form softcores and icechaw.
You should do something to invite more ppl to thunderfall, like by making events or somethin, you should make a stand about botters - i guess a few bannishments and deletions from time to time won't help. You guys are still confirming that you don't care about whats happening on server, you just want money, money and money.
Your servers are dying, only botters are staying there, like on thunderfall now, you're giving up 'cause it's the easiest way..

That's why thunderfall is really falling.

:)

if you fucking like the 1x exp servers why just not play rl-tibia then they updates anyways.

I like 3-10x servers, I like not to be afraid to die, and I like to play with my team, which WONT move on to "real" tibia. I have never played real-life tibia, as you call it.

Back