• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Important information about ThunderFall.

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
We would like to announce that there might be a chance that we will close the ThunderFall server.
For 2 months in a row, we haven't had the money to keep the ThunderFall server up. So we had to pay from our own pockets so the server to still keep on running.
Unfortunetly, we cannot continue doing this forever, and therefor we just want to inform everyone that if we do not get enough money(donations) this month, we will have to close the server.

Yours, ExqurSoft team.

OHyayay! NOw everyone run and donate like helL!!!

1st-Aren't u retired?
2nd-Dont u get enough cash from softcores/icechaw? Icechaw is always like ~300players online. Softcores isn't bad 2.
3rd-if ur going to close it, please say a date.

OHyayay! NOw everyone run and donate like helL!!!

1st-Aren't u retired?
2nd-Dont u get enough cash from softcores/icechaw? Icechaw is always like ~300players online. Softcores isn't bad 2.

1: No.
2: So that means we should open more servers just to loose money? No.
We should not put time into it and also loose money as well.

You people never fix anything, the only thing i can respect on your team is your mappers, cuz they do a hella of a job, But you scripters? Never do shit, the only thing "new" is exevo grav vita cutters, Nothing else.. No utani tempo hur, Nothing.. Ofcourse none will play this server since u have bad donating things too.

You people never fix anything, the only thing i can respect on your team is your mappers, cuz they do a hella of a job, But you scripters? Never do shit, the only thing "new" is exevo grav vita cutters, Nothing else.. No utani tempo hur, Nothing.. Ofcourse none will play this server since u have bad donating things too.

Whatever makes you happy.

Yeah, thats the truth.. And u can't face it cuz i wannabe the little superstar of the team, but guess not you ain't, so go do another emo-thread bout quittin and then dont, f*gg*t.

1: No.
2: So that means we should open more servers just to loose money? No.
We should not put time into it and also loose money as well.

Do what you want. I kinda agree that thunderfall is failure, statistic shoves that ppl love high exp rate ots more than low. Most of ppl are noobs in this world :(

well, i've played on SoftCores before and i think THIS server (ThunderFall) is much better 'cause of lower exp.
And i think it's not so big waste of money to keep just that one server online while you're receiveing so BIG amount of money form SoftCores and IceChaw.
You should do something to invite more ppl to ThunderFall, like by making events or somethin, you should make a stand about botters - i guess a few bannishments and deletions from time to time won't help. You guys are still confirming that you don't care about whats happening on server, you just want money, money and money.
Your servers are dying, only botters are staying there, like on ThunderFall now, you're giving up 'cause it's the easiest way..

That's why ThunderFall is really falling.

lol ofc...
there are always the same ppl online...
I mean.. look at this.. every hour there is rat plague in thais... this is more then annoying...
Well, if you close thunderfall i won't play any of your servers again caus it sux.
I wanna play bit serious because i quitted rl tibia...
Just a piece of shit ...

Okay.. see
Im collecting all items on softcores and some ppl are running with full addons??? Way sux..

Ok, close Thunderfall.. Who cares -.-
But then reset softcores...
Or make a new LowRate Ots

We should atleast get something back on another server for the work we been doing on Thunderfall.

Thunderfalls is the best OT of these 3. That it doesn't have a huge amount of players confuses me. Don't tell me it's because "there are no wars there", because we were up for OBs 2 months straight, until we retired due to lack of opponents.

Thunderfall is a serious OT, it's not like the others but Maas people like the high exp ots when you get level 250 in like 5hours :p

no change to keep it up?
is it still 1 month online? or week? how long :p? i want some big WARS!!!

And rly sucks that this ot will be deleted ;[ !

huh? ;D ofc i want wars i play for war but if im alone on ventrilo what u think? i come alone for ob? yayaya ;)

Back