• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Important information about ThunderFall.

lol ofc...
there are always the same ppl online...
I mean.. look at this.. every hour there is rat plague in thais... this is more then annoying...
Well, if you close thunderfall i won't play any of your servers again caus it sux.
I wanna play bit serious because i quitted rl tibia...
Just a piece of shit ...

Okay.. see
Im collecting all items on softcores and some ppl are running with full addons??? Way sux..

Ok, close Thunderfall.. Who cares -.-
But then reset softcores...
Or make a new LowRate Ots

Signed with my blood.
I'm in same situation

Thuderfall is the best ot of the 3 ot's u got Vanderlay i know lot of ppl loves x999 ot's (IceChaw)cause they can be what they are not in TibiaRl. I hope u get enough donations... but maybe u wont cause if u want donators u must put interes in ThunderFall like an Example put the real spells (Tempo hur, utori mas sio, etc..), fix some other things.. i dunno maybe a LowExpScroll (for those who dont like/want lvl.. or maybe noobs).
Stop the dam Rat invassion <_< like 10 per day.

About Time, Sad u are leaving since i didnt had the chance to fight before cause am kind of new in the OT.. i guess now it will be boring not having an enemie here but.. what can i do.

This Ot is the most "Similar" to tibia of the Three u got.. It Will be very very sad if u close it.

And i dont want to get back to tibiaRl i just left it. + freeAcc + War Kind of lost.

Well good luck ill keep playing until i know that it will really close.

/out

Hey i guess if u do the exp 20x for ever it would be nice and more ppl comes or 40x
this is bad exp
maybe make it 15x forever
and i think people will donate
and its good that u add a new armor with 20 arm maybe and then buy it i guess.

srry for my bad english

@up

20x forever!? hahaa, yeah go change the exp rate to 20x, who cares about me and others that have lvled month to get lvl 200! your fucking crazy. Go get a IQ!

well, i've played on SoftCores before and i think THIS server (ThunderFall) is much better 'cause of lower exp.
And i think it's not so big waste of money to keep just that one server online while you're receiveing so BIG amount of money form SoftCores and IceChaw.
You should do something to invite more ppl to ThunderFall, like by making events or somethin, you should make a stand about botters - i guess a few bannishments and deletions from time to time won't help. You guys are still confirming that you don't care about whats happening on server, you just want money, money and money.
Your servers are dying, only botters are staying there, like on ThunderFall now, you're giving up 'cause it's the easiest way..

That's why ThunderFall is really falling.

Fucking true!!!

Hey i guess if u do the exp 20x for ever it would be nice and more ppl comes or 40x
this is bad exp
maybe make it 15x forever
and i think people will donate
and its good that u add a new armor with 20 arm maybe and then buy it i guess.

srry for my bad english

Haha you dumb piece of *beep*! Go to Icechaw or what so ever if you are so in to higher exp servers. This is a server with a low exp rate, where you have like 3x exp at lvl 150+. And wtf is this with a new armor? Most of the players on Thunderfall are playing here because of the similarity to real tibia and the feeling that you are actually loosing something when you are dying.
You know, stuff like that... So I just got to say GTFO if that was your thoughts you wrote.

We should atleast get something back on another server for the work we been doing on Thunderfall.

If we decide to close ThunderFall, you will be able to transfer your character to SoftCores and pick a new name. You will lose your house though (all your items will be transferred to depot).

thats gay, count the rate and fucking add extra exp. This is the shittest thing ive ever heard. Just fix the damn bugs and maybe more people join. PEOPLE ARE QUITTING BECAUSE YOU HAVENT DONE ANYTHING IN THE LAST 2MONTH,YES 2 MONTHS.YOU DID ADDED YALAHAR,WOWWWWWW,WITHOUT ANY MONSTER LOL. People join and quit the server,new people join and when they actually find uot there's no support at all,no update and such,they quit. That server would have worked with support,But the gm you got prefer playing on softcore/icechaw rather then here,get a thunderfall gm and fix some bug and make some minor apparation with little event,thats take like 15min to make...whoever find me get (x) thing. And im sur elots of noobs would astick to it rather then leave.

correct.

Atleast you can still play

sux
Do i get my addons?
btw i played a bit harder on a 150ms to get a 150ms on higher exp make a 150ms x 1/4 or 1/5 (1/6 or 1/7 can also be enough -.-) so you will get a 190ms or 180ms
that would be fair i think

And please set a Date ;)

All characters on Thunderfall will be imported into softcores?
I DONATE 3 TIMES AND I WILL LOST MY MONEY?
LOL!

Yeah,We're losing too much.+ we,re losing our house...will we loose our depot? I CANT EVEN CAP ALL MY money lol.We should get more exp then we actually had or something,then everyone will stop crying...I GUESS.

hahah thats what im saying these gamemasters sucks, they are acting like they are active with updating shitty stuff hahahahhaha, fix the fucking new spells fuckers,

Back