• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

impossible to have a good war here ...

LOL so 5 ppl cant kill a 300+ mage? we was 4 MAGES lvl 130-190 killed a mage 302 and a rp 386 and hes mates please learn pvp or go back to orshabaal ots. :D

Yours Glasberg.
Who the fuck are you ? Try to kill an skilled mage 300+ with ssa in middle of war with 2 pots = imposible mission 7

Make SSA delay for 3 seconds (just for a while, let teams have some battles and if neccessary just make it 4 or 5 seconds)
@Calar
I don't agree with you - let level and cash be like its now. Its good because if you have lot of cash, you can fight all the time and it doesn't matter if you die 2 times or 20 times, you still have cash for fight.
If you want to make this death penalty higher - you need to fix exp too (for example shared exp etc.). Why should you lose so many expierence, when taking level takes so long time?
Just my opinions, no haterino pls.

making stuff more expensive and make ppl lose more money/exp leads to ppl be active.. if they just war without botting they will be lvl 20 and no money sooner or later instead of loggin in for battle only since everyone has 2000kkk anyway

Yes Mark, check Calar post .

SSA delay is crucial for wars but you should also consider death penalty 100 % !

If you do it, many teams will "fight" to dominate the server because it will be funny to kill somebody and make him loose 1 lvl !

Nowadays, when you kill someone that player looses only 30 % max exp :/ = not worth 15 minutes pz !

Listen to us Mark, we ar enot asking for changes that will destroy your server, we are asking for changes that will bring you more teams !

1 week before Makalele opens ambera he asked us the main pvp options to the server, we told him to add might ring and ssa delate he added, and we played there and he had over 1k players.

Unfortunately, like you said, the server was buged and we could not play longer.

We all like lunarforce, we are making countless reloads here since day 1, lunar is the home we always go back.

The server is alomost perfect, so good that it becomes hard to ask for changes...we are only doing it ebcause we really believe it will improve the server and that the changes are not dramatical ones but rather simple ones

Last edited:
I'd say make atleast 5 seconds delay... with 3 seconds there wont be much diffrence since a mage is often beeing potted by atleast 3 other mages.
About the prices its a good Idea aswell..
On the start it wont be noticeable but after a few fights it will.
Make the blessings on temple for 180k and 120k Inq Blessings.

Make the changes as soon as possible @Mark so people can start fighting here.
Stone Skin Amulet = 3 or 5 seconds delay.
Experience = 100% lost per death at minimum.

//

definitely need to add ssa exhausted
and hopefully 200% lose at dedek :)

Last edited:
After today's fight i think its enough for me.
Its not even fun fight like this everyone spamming ssa so hard. I will maybe fight some time when i got bored if my ppls want but i think it no gonna be longer so do it as fast possible.
@Mark
80/100% on death normal and 30/40% on warmodes would be amazing

No point of play lunarforce, when one team stay there for 2 month, with free respawns, and noone snaking them, now a days that team snake all, and power abuse.
So on my point of view the best for lunarforce its a reset and the changes on ssa ;)

-arny.

Fix lot rate to 2-3 x deleta ssa from market only djin one stone skin amulet - 10k

give us old magic wall and i will made reload and play i wont play with new mws becouse i got old computer ..... and i got 0 fps

Why not just change ssa protection from 90 to 45? And change Might rings from 20 to like 10 or 15? Then do a few changes that calar said (Cash, Death Loss etc). It's not hard to fix this ot up to make it enjoyable again, I'm playing an OT where all these changes are made and we might 3 - 5 times per day.

You guys make it seem like a big deal when it really isn't.. One little change can greatly improve the wars on the OT, and fixing energy ring up will do almost nothing.

Just like Azur Said... These are the changes that would make this OT playable for most of people

Stone Skin Delay/might ring (3-5 secs)
Higher Death Penalty (100-160% each death)
Increase the cost of blessing (180k at temple/110k at Henricus)

Not needed but could be quite good to make this ot playable not botable.

Add exp share from rl tibia if 4 vocations 80% or smth like this (but this would have to be made correctly if more than 4 people in party the exp will be normal etc..) so people won't abuse it while botting.

I hope that @Mark can say something about this, also before you post anything like "You will leave this ot after I do the changes" no I won't leave this ot as I won't even start... I'm just trying to help you as I think this is the best ot currently and will be for a long time.

@Mark you should reset, on my opinion if u reset and make changes you will got more than 1000 players, for 6 months minium.

Jordi maybe u cant kill 300 mage becouse u are no skilled player too ? the same shit with ur members

Jordi maybe u cant kill 300 mage becouse u are no skilled player too ? the same shit with ur members
I have members , u have nothing. As u can see when ambera started everyone that was"ur player " was other team( u will say that u didnt want make team at start but u know the true info is that no1 follows u as main leader and u still think that ure good ? Ur pathetic.

Back