• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Improved animations working but when walking out animation unsynchronizes

joaobobalhao

Reaction score
I enabled improved animations on object build and on otclient source:

C++:
if(version >= 770) {
     enableFeature(Otc::GameLooktypeU16);
     enableFeature(Otc::GameMessageStatements);
     enableFeature(Otc::GameLoginPacketEncryption);
     enableFeature(Otc::GameEnhancedAnimations);
     enableFeature(Otc::GameSpritesU32);

This worked correctly but when I walk out of the animated item and come back it unsynchronizes the animation. Two video examples about the problem:

This only occurs with several items that need to work together like water, borders, water wheels, millstone

Does anyone have any idea how to fix it =( ?

Solution

I had an same issue on my project too.
It's because your Object Builder don't handle the Synchronous/Desynchronous animation types in Items.
Some Object Builders don't have that "items -> animations types" option.
In this thread that I linked - Iryont, explained all about it very well. Just go and read :)

Hope it helps :)

I had an same issue on my project too.
It's because your Object Builder don't handle the Synchronous/Desynchronous animation types in Items.
Some Object Builders don't have that "items -> animations types" option.
In this thread that I linked - Iryont, explained all about it very well. Just go and read :)

Hope it helps :)

Solution
Hello Fresh
Thanks for the answer, i suspected it was something related to the synchronization of the animations, i have this synchronous option after marking as extended and improved animations, i'm adjusting everything that should be synchronous and it's working very well :D

Back