• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In memory of Nemtor.

olixx

Probaly Best Rp
Reaction score
Character Nemtor does not exist.
One of the most popular characters in tibia has been deleted. Nemtor known as Wojtek, Zecik, which was fighting from the beggining on Aldora till the end. Man who was suppporting in old times guilds like Eternal March, Anima and was founder of legendary Chosen Ones. He supports on Aldora everyone and later kick them all. Many people tried to deafeat him but nobody could like war Anima & Chosen Ones vs. Eternal March & Danse Macabre. People like Kiperlana, Masakrowiec, Zloty couldn't beat him. For many in old times known as the best battle commander and PVP'r in Tibia, on many polish forums people were writing only good things about himself. All, what can I say is good bye big legend. A lot of people who are playing tibia nowdays and who don't play if they want or if they dont want they will never forget memories with Nemtor and his "One Man Army" actions. Good bye legend

+bonus https://i.imgur.com/rEHu47N.jpg

Last edited:
Truly best commander in history of this game and probably one of richest players in games.
But still:
He has like 3x lvl 400, so don't think he cares about this character that much.

Truly best commander in history of this game and probably one of richest players in games.
But still:
He has like 3x lvl 400, so don't think he cares about this character that much.

and im sure he has his money spread on diffrent lvl 8's ;p

To be honest, I've played against him for many-many years and he's just a retarded polish power abuser, who can't do a shit without his team

To be honest, I've played against him for many-many years and he's just a retarded polish power abuser, who can't do a shit without his team

Dude, I can bet you never played with him.
He doesn't play with Brazilians and people who have their mentality

I was play with Nemtor on Aldora in CO. Old times this guy is fantastic and one of best commander in tibia. I remember war on Aldora CO vs Blitz i be on CO. We losing this war but Nemtor say never give up and we win this war. One of the best player. But he still got many characters and many ppl help him when he got deleted.

Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - Forum
copy + paste gz
bonus:
As far as his legend goes: his respect was based on players fearing for their characters. His leadership was based on meaningless screaming. His guild was based on powerleveling to keep the server under control. He expressed his domination on this server with only few words "world is mine" because he wouldn't put more English words together back then. Legendary was only his dedication to this game. It was as legendary as it was misplaced.
/Hupe
hahaha lol
and stop asslicking nemtor just bcuz he is polish, he was just a huge nerd who spend (a big)part of his life playing tibia
and im 100% sure that he wont stop

Last edited:
Nemtor aka Wojtek aka Zeciok aka the guy who destroyed Inferna with his loads of kk's and bots. The guy has zero pvp skills don't say he's good ffs lol. He botted all his char 24/7 and sold kk's for cash irl and lived by it xD kinda smart polak he didnt need to work irl :D But still i'm happy one less big botter!

Tbh this guy deserved it!

Don't say he is the best battle commander cuz he is far from it, I've played with and against him and he is not special in any way.

edit:

lool look the pic how many chars he's botting man this guy is the biggest botter ever xD =p like 10 chars on inferna botting @ same time! but rl tibia is dead anyway so who cares!?!??!?!

THIS IS THE MOST STUPID COMMENT EVER, PLEASE MAKE A SPECIAL REWARD FOR THIS GUY

"who can't do a shit without his team"

IT'S A FUCKING WAR ASSHOLE, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE TEAM VS TEAM NOT 1V1 PLEASE DON'T BE RETARD AND ACT LIKE A STUPID

tumblr_m83x6gvG3M1ranhp2o2_250.gif

Back