• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In memory of Nemtor.

Are you comparing rl tibia and ots now? xD

real tibia is easily to pvp because there playing noobs without pvp and fucking charlovers.. i know more than 50% good ots teams will destroy all real tibia teams

haha lol hes nothing special, sure he was dominant back in the days, but ive been alot on the inferna vt last month and ive played some battles with him, hes just a normal player nothing out of the ordinary tho, i even think he fails to much xd

so... what does this shitty guy have to do with shadowcores to deserve a topic here?

Nemtor was a fucking bum who had nothing better to do.

And that's coming from a guy who played with and against him from the first day Aldora created, back when he was Mevar.

Hupe, I made this account just cause I saw you were actually here and still active, you crazy ass motherfucker! where u been!! msg me.

sad but true Wojtek its a legend and he was fighting from the begining on aldora :( FREE WOJTEK / NEMTOR [*]

Back