• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Incendia RPG

XGRA

L33T
Reaction score
XGRA2.jpg

Welcome to Incendia RPG thread.

Incendia is a RPG/PVP Open Tibia server which is starting its development. Our main goal is to be one of the tops servers. Therefore, everything will be custom (Distro, Map, NPC's and Scripts.)

Staff Members:

Mappers 2/2 (Akor Shel, Seabitz)
Co-Owner: 1/1 (Master-M)
Action Scripters 2/3 (Me,Master-M)
C++ Coders 1/1 (Master-M)
NPC Scripters 2/3 (Me, Master-M,)
Story Writer 1/1 (Berzerky)
PHP/Webdesign 2/2 (Macroman, Master-M)
Gamemaster: 1/1 (Exrip)

How to make an application?

Name:
Experience in OT's:
Examples:
MSN:

Note: People who don't provide examples will be denied. Or if you prefer just show me ur examples via MSN!

Regards,

Last edited:
I'll try for story writer.

Name: Jake
Experience in OT's: Well, i've been active on this forum for a while and know alot about OT's.
Examples:
"Stop," cried the guard into the darkness of the night. The soldier held a torch above his head in an attempt to see who approached. He could hear the sound of hooves and the slight jingle of harness on the night air. Another guard, alerted by the cry of his comrade, stepped hurriedly out the gatehouse
MSN: [email protected]

/Jake.

EDIT: will it be a midevil (spelling?) atmosphere?

Last edited:
Please dont spam this thread, Incendia is searching for staff members, so please be respectful with the owner of this project and the other members.

Thank You,

Back