• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Increase YOUR damage when wearing?

Tufte

Reaction score
Is it possible to make an item which gives you for instance extra death damage when wearing? Not aborbpercent, but something that gives you extra sd damage for instance...?

Extra magic damage exists. Just add to any item you want in items.xml:
<attribute key="increaseMagicPercent" value="XXX"/>
as a XXX write the percent of additional damage. For example when you insert 500 in value, your damage will be 500% stronger (you will hit 5000 instead of 1000). But same thing for PHYSICAL damage doesn't exist.

(sry for my english :p)

Extra magic damage exists. Just add to any item you want in items.xml:

as a XXX write the percent of additional damage. For example when you insert 500 in value, your damage will be 500% stronger (you will hit 5000 instead of 1000). But same thing for PHYSICAL damage doesn't exist.

(sry for my english :p)

You're wrong the value is meant to raise your magic level and not only your dmg.

if you insert 110 as an example it returns 110% of the normal magic level.

EDIT: Here is my Tutorial about it, this could make the things clear for you http://otland.net/f137/items-atributes-3184/

kind regards, Evil Hero

Back