• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

increaseMagicPercent (items)

Thuggeh

Reaction score
Just requesting this function for TFS items.xml.

Pretty much self explanatory, would love it if someone more intelligent than me could give it a shot!

Thanks.

whats wrong with
PHP:
magiclevelpercent
??

Im pretty sure that one only adds % to your magic level (skill), not to your magic attacks.

Like if you have magic lvl 10 and you wear an item with magiclevelpercent="120" then your magic level will be 12 in the skill bar, etc.

But the function he is requesting is the one that used to be on Evolutions and some others, that when you wear an item with lets say increaseMagicpercent="20" on that function you will then hit with magic damages 20% more than before.

I.e: In the 1st function you would hit as if you had magic lvl 12 instead of 10, but lets say you are a high lvl knight (low magic lvl) and hit like 300 with explosions, you wont hit the same having 2 more magic lvls, as if you had 20%+ added to the total magic damage you make, which would be around 360 dmg.

Ive searched for this too but if I remember correctly I think nobody knows how to make this or wants to release it for free.

Cheers~

Back