• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient colors/items rarity in slots

stevanmayan

Reaction score
GitHub
Stevan
Hi everyone, I'm new to TFS development and could otclient help me?
I use version 1.4.2 tfs and otclient, can I put colors on items according to radiity and do the colors appear in the slots? I saw in the otclient folder that there are images with the colors of the slots but I don't know how to make it work,
Thank you in advance.

That's not exactly what I want, I already installed this system but it didn't work, this would be to appear "rare" on the monsters' bodies, I want a module that displays the color on the items according to their rarity, thank, anyway

That's not exactly what I want, I already installed this system but it didn't work, this would be to appear "rare" on the monsters' bodies, I want a module that displays the color on the items according to their rarity, thank, anyway
You need to send that informationn to the client

You need to send that informationn to the client

Could you tell me how to do it, I know it's not easy, but as I'm new it's even more difficult, I've been trying for some time and still no results, I already created a module and I couldn't
Post automatically merged:

I saw that the otc analyzer function has the definition by value of items, I just wanted to use that, it would be great

Could you tell me how to do it, I know it's not easy, but as I'm new it's even more difficult, I've been trying for some time and still no results, I already created a module and I couldn't
Post automatically merged:

I saw that the otc analyzer function has the definition by value of items, I just wanted to use that, it would be great
If you use that, its not related to rarity. In cass you want to use the value, its set in the tibia.dat file, so its loaded into the client on startup. On on container module and inventory module you need to change the item slot image to add the color background image. In pretty sure its released, maybe in otcv8 irc

using this topic:

I only got rarity from monster drops,
using the analyzer module, in otclient,
I was able to obtain the colors,
in the bodies and in the backpacks, but it does not appear in the inventory

using this topic:

I only got rarity from monster drops,
using the analyzer module, in otclient,
I was able to obtain the colors,
in the bodies and in the backpacks, but it does not appear in the inventory

share if us how do you installed the colors with the analyzer

Back