• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@infectious

@Jacolas

englishmotherfuckerdoyo.jpg

I bet they wont accept it :p They better quit while on "top" cause they will head for the trashcan pretty soon ;d

@Azur, You kids literally did the exact same thing last warmode between infectious and pink guys so lets not pretend you are any better than them.

What do you know? You don't even play kid, Like I said before to everyone that doesn't take part in either of the two warmoding guild.. Stay out of it, you guys have no room to talk, go back to RPGing.

Also there's a difference; They asked us to end it, we did not want it to end. They got scared, we didn't.

Stay out of this shit, you don't know what you're talking about.

My name is there yey!

|Im Famous.

Our fault that 1 noob from your guild was giving free fags?

We were ready for another open battle with equal amount of people online to finnish the warmode. But then someone in our guild decided to go and give you free war frags on a noob character.

Back