• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Infera OT

Sharp

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Mappers Needed - 3
Need to show work
-Sharp
-
-
Scripters Needed 2-3
-Pitufo
-

-
Hoster Needed

- Will need to be trustworthy
-

Webdesigner:
Doom Drummer (If good)

I only want to try my story line which kind of goes like this:

There once was a legendary warrior, who was sent away... banished from his kingdom, everyone had forgotten who he was. When one-day .... (You) had come to save the kingdom and destroy Velatrog the Evil Warrior. you will embark on dangerous missions, to try and find Velatrog's Lair, on the way you will have to slay his minions of hell, and also complete sub-missions if you choose to.

Whilst on these sub-missions, you may face some of the deadliest creatures known today... If you succeed in slaying Velatrog you will be rewarded greatly, you can choose out of 5 things, an item for each vocation, and the 5th item (yet to be revealed, don't want to spoil storyline) is still unknown to what it can do, the ancient scroll is a powerful document, that even our wisest wizard, could not work out what the text meant. Maybe you could figure it out... you will receive help from our best team as you unlock new areas such as Parila the richest city in the land of Infera, you will gain access if you manage to slay Velatrog, this is the city of the rich and city of the royals.
Maybe you can earn your second promotion here and become a son or daughter of the King and Queen. Whilst in this city, a new threat emerges and Velatrog's evil brother has opened a portal to Tyrale the deadliest city, The undead have risen to slay anyone that crosses their path and try's to stop them

In this RPG Ot you will decide the fate of humanity,become a hero of light or a Demonic hero of darkness and evil.​
Progress:
Mappers: ||||
Scripters: ||
Hoster: |

Note to be a member of the Infera project you must fill out this application:

Code:
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Experience:[/B]
[B]Why should we pick you?[/B][I]Note: Don't Exaggerate, if you do you will be overlooked.[/I]
[B]Position wanted:[/B]

Hope to see this ot up and running :D and very successful​

Extra Info:
Exp rate: Staged
1-80: 150x
81-100: 50x
101 - 125: 25x
126 - 150: 15x
151 - xxx: 10x

Skill rate: 45x
Magic rate: 25x
Loot Rate: 2x