• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Infernal OT Searching Team!

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
¤ Infernal OT ¤
Hello, The new upcoming OT -> Infernal OT <- Needs a good team.

¤ Some information ¤
¤ Highexp
Infernal OT has Highexp, we chose this because we like highexp ots. Give Infernal OT a try!

¤ Custom map
Yes, Infernal OT has a own made custom map, its not edited from some evolution map. No, this ot has a 100% CUSTOM map.

¤ Custom Monsters
We even got over 100 - 200 custom monsters, custom monsters in spawns, events and such

¤ Own events
We got events you've almost never seen before! You should give them a try.

¤ Custom sets for every level and prestige
Custom sets for every level and prestige which will say, in level 50k you can equip a new set but you gotta kill the boss for them. The items gives magic level and is a required level to use. Try it!

¤ Prestige System
We also got Prestige System which will say, you get etc. level 717217. Then you go to temple and go into the energy which will bring you to prestige npc. You can't pass before you're level 717217.

¤ Awesome Quests
We also got over 15 custom quests! You can get health boosters, mana boosters, pocket items which doesnt require a level to use. They give magic levels and a certain amount of health and mana.

¤ Custom spells
We also got custom spells, they are 98% balanced. Over 20 CUSTOM SPELLS! For prestige and level.

¤ Custom Vocations
We also got 4 different vocations, 3 of the old and 1 new one.

Here's a list of the team we need.

¤ Hoster ¤
1/1
If you're gonna be a hoster of this OT server you will recieve 99% of the donations, you gotta be able to host 24/7 and have a good connection.
Show a speedtest result
You can find speedtest here: http://www.speedtest.net

¤ Mappers ¤
1/1
As a mapper you will need to map whatever Infernal OT Owner's want you to map, you will earn a Community Manager position for mapping good stuff and helping out.

¤ Scripters ¤
1/3
As a scripter you will need to script whatever Infernal OT Owner's want you to script. (Depends on what you can script ofc) You will also earn a position and you will get paid after a while, depends on how much we get in. So ill call it a "Maybe Paid Position"

¤ Gamemasters ¤
1/2
As a gamemaster you will need to be on max 3 hours each day, you gotta help peoples and you gotta participate in meetings. You will get the time when its meetings, if you can't be on that time you will have to participate in the next meeting, these meetings are set up after everybody's timezone.
You will not ban peoples for no reason, give warnings first.
Remember: Gamemasters got no capacity so theres no point trying to cheat on quests etc.

¤ Community Managers ¤0/1
The name says itself, you're gonna be online max 3 hours each day, do not abuse your position, NO STAFF MEMBERS CAN ABUSE THEYRE POSITIONS!
Do not ban peoples for a foolish reason. Have a prove of what happened. This rule is to every staff member in the team.

- Infernal OT

This list can be updated any time so keep updated!​

Send a application under!

Private messages are not allowed in sending applications for this team. Remember to post your email, if you dont have one you will get a private message

¤ Your name
¤ Age
¤ What other OT's have you been staff member on? Proves?
¤ What position are you applicating for?
¤ Email(MSN)(If you dont have, leave blank)
¤ IF Applicating for mapper post a picture or send a link of it here!
¤ Why should we pick you
¤ Why are you qualified to this position
¤ Others

IP: Infernalot.hopto.org
Port: 7171
Protocol: 8.54
Start items: !eq

Last edited:
¤ Your name : Bela
¤ Age : 16
¤ What other OT's have you been staff member on? Proves? Me mapper darkania OT and soon recrazy v1 and v2 will be online soon ..We Got Hosters
:)
¤ What position are you applicating for? ¤ Gamemasters

¤ Email(MSN) : [email protected] SkYpe : Bale.good

¤ IF Applicating for mapper post a picture or send a link of it here!
¤ Why should we pick you: I donet Know ..I lIKE hLEP :p
¤ Why are you qualified to this position ?

every friday and saturday open 24 hour and about week open every day about 7 Hour

Next week and then to me open 5 days 24 hour

not ban ..Know rule...SO :p

Other : i know much about website :)

I THink you will ask me ?

why you not saying you mapper

Because iam now mapper darkania OT real map :)

Last edited:
First of all, give us some information about your OTS, cos for now we don't know nothing :) And good luck with searching team!

Woops, My cat went on my keyboard when i was gone and posted smth weird

Last edited:
¤ My First name : ahmed
¤ Age : 17
¤ What other : i have my own ot online !

¤ What position are you applicating for? ¤ I want help you

¤ Email(MSN) : [email protected]

¤ IF Applicating for mapper post a picture or send a link of it here! > this my quest room in my new map!
questroom.png

or you can go my new see more photos thread http://otland.net/f61/need-hoster-normalexp-8-60-a-146441/

¤ Why should we pick you: I don't Know ..i think iam good mapper and scripter
¤ Why are you qualified to this position ? i think you need help
if you don't need me only i can said Good Luck

Thanks for applicating :)
You both will recieve answer in a few hours/ max 1 day.

okey - i hopy get good answer
anywhere i wait your answer
Goodluck!

¤ Your name: Thomas Smith

¤ Age: 16

¤ What other OT's have you been staff member on? Proves?: I have been playing tibia for a very long time, i have been GOD/GM/CM/Tutor on many OTs, And at the moment, I'm an Admin for the up coming PokeTopia.

¤ What position are you applicating for?: ¤ Community Managers ¤

¤ Email: [email protected]

¤ Why should we pick you: I am a very trust worthy person, I'm very serious when it gets to helping the community and making it nice and stable. Plus, I'm a very fun guy :D

¤ Why are you qualified to this position: ~I dont understand the question~

¤ Others: CHOOSE ME, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT ;)

Regards, Mc Lovinn

¤ Your name Naser
¤ Age 14
¤ What other OT's have you been staff member on? Proves? Natala And on my own servers
¤ What position are you applicating for? Mapper
¤ Email(MSN)(If you dont have, leave blank) [email protected]
¤ IF Applicating for mapper post a picture or send a link of it here! ImgLand - Share your images fast & easy!
¤ Why should we pick you Because i want to help you
¤ Why are you qualified to this position I want to help you
¤ Others Just Mapper and Gm Helper Hope you like theam

ImgLand - Share your images fast & easy! i missed one but i posted it here down.

And if you dont choose me i can be GM i'am online like 6-7 hours per day.
And iam serious GM I always have help channel on and i help everyone.

You have been: Accepted

Add [email protected] because my msn is a bit weird.
Ill add your msn and we'll talk there.

¤ Your name: Diogo
¤ Age: 15
¤ What other OT's have you been staff member on? Proves?: Any serious team, just mines
¤ What position are you applicating for?: Scripter
¤ Email(MSN)(If you dont have, leave blank): [email protected]
¤ Why should we pick you: i guess i am good ._. i 've made some scripts for some brazilians servers (like kingdom age and falumir)
¤ Why are you qualified to this position: as i said, i am good
¤ Others: nope

Tigerx2 You have been: Accepted
Further information recieved via. PM

Last edited:
Back