• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Infernal OT Searching Team!

Hahahahaha, your lying 100% by you?, its 1% by you because you edited ur version

Jealous little kid. its 100% my ot. Get a life, create your own instead of accusing me for something. Kid lol

I created my own, and your using it now.

Translate this from norwegian to english:
00:59 Chrisander [70]: lurer på å selge servern
00:59 Founder Flash: lmfao
00:59 Founder Flash: XD
00:59 Founder Flash: Du
00:59 Founder Flash: bare så du vet det.
00:59 Founder Flash: Jeg tar ikke lett på trusler
00:59 Chrisander [70]: skal iaf ha noe for jobben
00:59 Founder Flash: Du kommer til å ødlegge servern
00:59 Founder Flash: LOL
00:59 Chrisander [70]: har ikke gitt noen trusel?
01:00 Founder Flash: Du får ikke bli staff her av den grunn
01:00 Founder Flash: "jeg tror jeg skal selge servern"
01:00 Founder Flash: Det er utpressing
01:00 Chrisander [70]: nei
01:00 Founder Flash: men du
01:00 Founder Flash: greit
01:00 Chrisander [70]: skal iaf ha noe for jobben jeg har gjordt
01:00 Founder Flash: Du kan få jobbe her på 1 betingelse
01:00 Founder Flash: Du kan få jobbe her på 1 betingelse

9626159 and cyntero is the same persons. You guys really fail. I know you both lol "both" SAME person. lmfao. Dude you fail

You can be on 2 peoples because 1: use 1 on internet explorer and another one on another internet explorer. I know who you are. Lol. You fail x3 :D

Okay guys stop fighting. Get on MSN or something and solve it. Here is my application(If you are still taking).

¤ Your name - Amar Karabegović
¤ Age - 13
¤ What other OT's have you been staff member on? Proves? - Rizen OT, Imperia OT, Damonia... There are alot of other server's where I was member of the staff. And can't give you any proves because I never know about OTLand while I was staff. But there is proof about me being staff on Damonia ([Germany]Damonia Full custom Low-Rate RPG MAP! CLIENT 8.70/ damonia.zapto.org/START!)
¤ What position are you applicating for? I am applying as Community Manager [CM]

¤ Email(MSN) - [email protected]
¤ Why should we pick you - Because I have alot of experience and I know how to treat people and solve problems. I will try my best to complete tasks that are given to me and be sure I completely fulfill what is expected from me.
¤ Why are you qualified to this position - As I already said I have ton of experience and I feel I can help this server grow and become succesful.
¤ Others - I speak English fluently because I am taking private classes for 5 years now. So I hope you accept me and find me the best for this server, as much I do this server

¤ Your name : Benjamin
¤ Age : 15
¤ What other OT's have you been staff member on? Proves? : I've Been Staff On A Few Amount Of Server ( Spelling ) , Such Ass Paradiseot.hopt.org , ( Owner Made It War Server , Still GM There )
¤ What position are you applicating for? : Atleast Tutor+
¤ Email(MSN)(If you dont have, leave blank) : [email protected]
¤ IF Applicating for mapper post a picture or send a link of it here!
¤ Why should we pick you : Im An Experienced Tibia Player For About 4-5 Years , So I Pretty Know All The Commands , And Im Glad To Help U Out With Anything.
¤ Why are you qualified to this position : I Have Been Tutor+ On Some Servers , As I Said In Question Nr :3
¤ Others : I Can Come Up With Some Sick Ideas , To Make The Server Really Awesome And Such Stuff

Your's Truly Guardian.!

¤ Your name : Benjamin
¤ Age: 15
¤ What other OT's have you been staff member on? Proves? : Paradiseot.hopto.org ( Owner Turned It In To A War Server , Still Gm There So ;)
¤ What position are you applicating for? Atleast Tutor+ !
¤ Email(MSN)(If you dont have, leave blank) : [email protected]
¤ Why should we pick you : Beacuse Im An Experienced Tibia Player For About 4-5 , So I Pretty Know All The Commands , And I Really Like To Help Peoples !
¤ Why are you qualified to this position : As Question 3 , I Have Been A Staff Member In Some Servers , Some Of Them Have Been Closed ( Due To Hackers )
¤ Others : I Can Come Up With Insane Ideas ! , To Make This Server Pretty Good ! And Im a Good Helper !^_^

¤ Your name - Max
¤ Age - 17
¤ What other OT's have you been staff member on? Proves? - None
¤ What position are you applicating for? - I would really just like to help any way i can im a mapper but i see you have one so a gm or anything u need help with would be fine
¤ Email(MSN)(If you dont have, leave blank) PM me and ill give you that.
¤ Why should we pick you - I believe i could really bring life to your staff have a good time and also get stuff done but all around run a good server
¤ Why are you qualified to this position - Friendly i have alot of knowledge about tibia as well.

Try out infernalot.hopto.org today!
Or send a application, but still TRY IT OUT TODAY! :)

Infernal is going aagain and back at it hard :) with over 5 promotions and anni quests .. Tons of hunting come check us out

GM Application!

¤ Your name - Benjamin
¤ Age - 15
¤ What other OT's have you been staff member on? Proves? I have tried to host my own server but that was a few years back, and i have been gamemaster on a few servers also for like a year ago, sorry but have no proofs...
¤ What position are you applicating for? Gamemaster
¤ Email(MSN)(If you dont have, leave blank)
¤ Why should we pick you - Because i think i can be the right guy for you, im mature and i know how to handle. My english is good enough. And i can handle the most situations
¤ Why are you qualified to this position - Because, i have been a GM before and i know how to act what to do and how to help people :)
¤ Others

¤ Your name : Pontus Andersson
¤ Age : 16
¤ What other OT's have you been staff member on? Proves? : On sevral other servers but ain't got any proves becuase thoose servers are closed.. ;(
¤ What position are you applicating for? : Gamemaster
¤ Email(MSN)(If you dont have, leave blank) : [email protected] / Skype : Dumjaevl (Always online on skype)
¤ Why should we pick you : I got great english and i am a really helpful person, been playing since 7.2 so i got knowledge.
¤ Why are you qualified to this position : If you find a more active and helpful person, i'ts God.
¤ Others : I live in sweden and are always active at the computer.

Back
Top Bottom