• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Information about GM Neon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i ask if u guys have any prove that he abused? or u guys just listen to the retarded Husem and hes friend nitro~

We are sorry to announce that GM Neon has now lost hes position in our team due to bad behaviour and not taking the proper responibility when it comes to handling issues and others.

Sorry for this, and we are all glad for your work and effort you put into this project Neon.
Thank you, and goodbye.

Yours,
ExqurSoft Team.

Dude if the reason is, about that guy postin "lies" about Neon, then that's the most stupid reason ever... Neon always like to join, and if he was jokin with that dude I don't think he wrote that shit, he maybe wrote like "some of it, due to a joke" but if you didn't notice he was the only one Active on softcores, bannin botters et.c, but... Ye your loss

Dude if the reason is, about that guy postin "lies" about Neon, then that's the most stupid reason ever... Neon always like to join, and if he was jokin with that dude I don't think he wrote that shit, he maybe wrote like "some of it, due to a joke" but if you didn't notice he was the only one Active on softcores, bannin botters et.c, but... Ye your loss

Sorry, but it wasn't hard to find a reason too kick Neon for bad behavior...
I mean xD
Every post of him wasn't followed to the rules of the forum. He was corrupt in mostly all cases.
I don't think that Husam's post did it.
Otherwise you should get Neon back, because Husam's post was 100% faked because it's an stupid whiner kiddy.

I think another problem was that this guy called Drover went on Neon's account and P.A.ed a player.

This can't happen as GM.

I mean on CipSoft that GM got banned bcs he got Hacked.

GM neon was baddest gm ever..
yeah thanks for lost his postion
he said for me on msn he will ban me all time xd

I was playing with Neon @Radonia 08.

I kinda liked him as a player, but as GM. Nothing I know.

I belive hes a good Gamemaster.

GM neon was baddest gm ever..
yeah thanks for lost his postion
he said for me on msn he will ban me all time xd

You think I as serious? -.-"
Man go to bed little 13 Year old kid.

I'm intrested in seeing a screenshot of this ;)

Otherwise I don't believe a shit.
Neon had bad behavior and acted not like a GM on the forum. He acted more like a Player on the forum.

Sometimes he posted usefull stuff but worse were the post which were just shitzz.

I'm sorry that he lost his position cause he is a good mapper but rules are rules and who breakes them can't be in.

I think everybody should have a second chance.
I'm not informed about the situation and the first conflict.

I just believe that he got warned by Daniel & Co to change himself but that thing with Drover gave him the rest.
Please correct me if I'm wrong and sorry for my "english" xD

Still I'd liek to thank Neon for his work (map and Bans). Sad to see that one of the most active GM's left now. Free to bot now, I guess =/ (Still YOU never caught me xD)

Why, were you so mad at me then? If I never "caught" you.

You flamed me when I told you something what wasn't meant offend,
and I said that in the post. Still you had nothing else to do then flaming me with your friend. It should be in Husam's friend thread.

Well, just to state my opinion, I like Neon and he did a great job with the map and I would like to thank him.
I wasent home when it was decided for him to leave, and I'm sad he is leaving.

To the flamers that doesnt like him:
Neon is a great mapper and has done alot more than you think for us, for free all he got in return was his position.

Note: He was not paid for the work he did for us, and he wont see any money either <3 ^_^

Anyway, He is by far a better mapper than I am, but I'm not here to extend our map with my ability, I simply make sure we have a RL look-a-like map.

Thank you agian Neon, maybe you'll come back sometime if you want to, if not I wish you goodluck with the new project you and Chris is working on.

Looking forward to seeing you irl sometime in jakobsberg, hopefully you will be 18 soon enoughe -.-'

Yours,
Richey:wub:

just let me ask 1 thing...

Who is GM Aezol?

16:01 GM Aezol [2]: Bazir north-east of Ankrahmun, come if you dare!
16:03 GM Aezol [2]: Exiva Johny Koks to get to the Bazir :]
16:08 GM Aezol [2]: Arrange a team to kill the Apocalypse!

It's a sin to don't know who is Aezol :>

You mean on GM?
Or regular character?

On GM
Not offend >.<
My friend was online and you gave him some items like Justice Seeker and Mystic Blade.
Maybe it was on a normal character but he said you gave him the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back