• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Information about GM Neon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
We are sorry to announce that GM Neon has now lost hes position in our team due to bad behaviour and not taking the proper responibility when it comes to handling issues and others.

Sorry for this, and we are all glad for your work and effort you put into this project Neon.
Thank you, and goodbye.

Yours,
ExqurSoft Team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cya! have fun Botting.

Last edited:
That's some nice shit now I don't have to worry about being banned on nights, thank you Daniel :) rep++

just let me ask 1 thing...

Who is GM Aezol?

16:01 GM Aezol [2]: Bazir north-east of Ankrahmun, come if you dare!
16:03 GM Aezol [2]: Exiva Johny Koks to get to the Bazir :]
16:08 GM Aezol [2]: Arrange a team to kill the Apocalypse!

just let me ask 1 thing...

Who is GM Aezol?

16:01 GM Aezol [2]: Bazir north-east of Ankrahmun, come if you dare!
16:03 GM Aezol [2]: Exiva Johny Koks to get to the Bazir :]
16:08 GM Aezol [2]: Arrange a team to kill the Apocalypse!

He's an rl friend to me and Richey and almost got GM at the start when we opened SoftCores.

Ok. Was just a question.

thumbs+down+smiley.png

I know who Aezol is, he were in my team back in the days and to be honest Daniel your not doing a shit for the server, the only thing your doing is kicking people who's actually doing something for the server.

Yeah, remove this post as you did with my old one :)

Shit the same now.
Hope you'll get to work Vanderlay, because there will be alot of botters when GM Archez isn't online.

Already seen like 6 Botters and 2 magebombers.

There is one good thing and one bad thing about this..

The good thing is that you can bot how much you want without getting banned :D:D:D

The bad thing is that more people will take ur spawn :<

I believe this decision was justified so stop crying people. Vanderlay wants staff that can follow rules, and apparently Neon didn't.

Neon was 1 good thing about this server truly..

Hire him back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back