• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Information] Allstar Mapping Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
We've gathered the best mappers allover the communities
for an allstar mapping competition for only the best to
compete in, see all the best mappers or even someone you
might look up to battle it out in a competition to claim
themselves as the one and only "master" mapper!

It's not about representing the community, just something we put in for fun, coulda just been "participants" and listed all of the mappers.

Participants

From otserv networks
- Chauz
- Masterk
- Melara
- Lambix

From otland
- Neon

From otfans
- poof/loveinabottle

These people will represent their respective community for the battle.

The theme which the mappers will map after is "gates", which leaves
alot of room for creativity and I'm sure the communities will see something
completely unique and never before seen, from all the participants.

Date of image posts is 5th of august, which is 10 days total
time for the mappers to creative their pieces and send them in.

Something to look forward to for the average mapper!

With kind regards,
Neon​

Last edited:
One thing I'm wondering, why would you "and finally we vote among ourselves for the end result" do that? I think it's a bit corrupted...

"We've gathered the best mappers allover the communities"

So you are being invited ?

Neon might not be the best mapper, but he's the best gate creator so I know whos gonna win:p

Hahah so it's only the ones on the list!
LOL.
Imo none of the are the best ;p

From otfans
- poof/loveinabottle

Best mappers, according to who, you?
I don't like chauz omfgofgmomfg overdetailed maps, and I hate poofs and your style and there's many that agrees with me T_T

I don't like chauz omfgofgmomfg overdetailed maps, and I hate poofs and your style and there's many that agrees with me T_T

Let's say it like this; The must asslicked, loved mappers by noobs.
Just let them have their contest.

They might not be the best mappers but they sure are one of the better mappers.

The most important thing is that the people who are in this competition have all been pioneers of mapping. So IMO this list participants is a correct one.

Was not according to me.

All i have to say to you is: Don't like it? Leave it.

It's all a matter of taste, and there will never be someone who can claim the title of "Master Mapper". It's still all sort of corruption :D.

Btw, I wouldn't be surprised if you already know who is going to win and that this is just some publicity stunt.

the thing i find stupid about this retarded competition is that the community didn't get to choose who they get represented by. i don't find that just and fair at all. i got nothing against you neon, u know that, but the fact that no one got to have a chance at being in it is what bugs me =/

i say scratch this stupid competition and redo it with having the ACTUAL community choose WHO they want to represent THEM.
(PS: i guess i'm speaking more for OTfans, cuz i dont mind Neon as our representative)

No you choosed Neon :D < the post replies in his thread / Most views / all time in "Mapper vs Mapper" is his nick :D

@Samuro
Lol I laugh'd at your post... You can't say that Poof sux cause you sux even more

No you choosed Neon :D < the post replies in his thread / Most views / all time in "Mapper vs Mapper" is his nick :D

@Samuro
Lol I laugh'd at your post... You can't say that Poof sux cause you sux even more

Hey, let's start a discussion who sucks the most :D. It's not me =).

@Samuro
So to be able to have an opinion about someone you have to be superior?...

I think it should Be like this, Every community each chose 2 mappers which work together with a work through teamviewer. THAT would be inresting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back