• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Infraction because of cheating on Arcade ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dored

TibiaServer Distributor
Reaction score
Hello.

Why i've been infractioned for been "cheating on arcade", lol. I haven't cheated on it, it's impossible to cheat on arcades i think, and he removed my high scores.

Code:
 [B]You have received an infraction at OtLand[/B] 
     			 			Dear Dored,

You have received an infraction at OtLand.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
Stop cheating on the arcade. Since this is your first remark I won't make anything big out of it.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
OtLand

And comes from Blasphemy.

So what the hell, i have not cheated on arcade stfu !!!. Make something about it.

Hello.

Why i've been infractioned for been "cheating on arcade", lol. I haven't cheated on it, it's impossible to cheat on arcades i think, and he removed my high scores.

Code:
     			 			Dear Dored,

-------
Stop cheating on the arcade. Since this is your first remark I won't make anything big out of it.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
OtLand

So what the hell, i have not cheated on arcade stfu !!!. Make something about it.

You can cheat on Flash games ;)

I don't get it:

Code:

What has inappropriate language to do with cheating?; d

Lol.
A lot of people cheat in the arcade, just look at some of the scores.

@up

They can always put in a custom User Infraction in AdminCP... Lol.

@up

They can always put in a custom User Infraction in AdminCP... Lol.
I don't have access to AdminCP so the lol's on you!

I don't get it:

Code:

What has inappropriate language to do with cheating?; d
Tell, which one do you think is more relevant:
Inappropriate Language, Insulted Other Member(s), Signature Rule Violation or Spamming?

Hello.

Code:
     			 			Dear Dored,

-------
-------

All the best,
OtLand

You scored 75 on a game that had 60 set as max point.

@Blasphemy

I ment, is that administrators, can add custom User Infraction meaning "Cheating Arcade" so global moderators can use to take action on cheaters.

P.S if you already told the guy the ban is justified, why keep the thread open? so other people can flame? lol

Last edited:
ye and why dose he infra him, but then infra all....

Because he's on of the people who got caught. If you wish all of them to be punished, simply report them.

Inappropriate Language, Insulted Other Member(s), Signature Rule Violation or Spamming?

That's what epic fail is or...self ownage.

Archery 2000? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back