• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colandus

Advanced OT User
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I received an infraction the 11th, for reason "Telling people to kill themselfs"

(Yes Moderator fail English too, but that's irrelevant)

Now to the point. To kill themselves ? I told the emo kid (Yes, he is an emo, his name is RazorBlade with a razor blade as avatar image... obvious enough) to SLIP his WRISTS, which is what emo kids do with razor blades, yes what did i do? Nothing, just wrote your thoughts no more no less.... And EMO kids dont die after slippin their wrists no they get attention like pu**ies YOOOOOOOOOO

WHICH means, the statement was WRONG. I have not told anyone to commit suicide!

now i was banned for 2 days and u fail! i need my 2 days of sorrow back!

Last edited:
funny-pictures-emo-goat-in-tree.jpg

there was a emo in my school that was cutting her self with a mc donald knife from happy meal so you lie about all emos cut theirself with a razer!

I was depressed one time over something stupid and I cut my wrist to see if it would help. Don't see how it does, hurts like a bitch tho :p. I just light up a jay.

How about you get some common sense next time then Colandus? I'm sure it's in your nature to complain about everything.

How about you get some common sense next time then Colandus? I'm sure it's in your nature to complain about everything.

It's in my nature to keep the world a safe and justice place and bring down whoever steps on my way.

I have the same goal as my fellow Tupac had.

tupac2.jpg

Now let's not start that discussion, it will lead to nowhere and besides it's offtopic. As you know, Napoleon (an Outlawz member) was in Sweden to preach Islam and he has confirmed that Tupac is not alive.

Please do not respond, just eat it...

So fucking owned!, epic feloth! Hahahaha
and aint it tupar AMUR shakur?

No it's not. That is his grave, do you believe you know better than his own grave?

Thats a terrible attitude of a mod, and really offensive, no matter the situation a mod shouldn't post anything that violates forum rules (2 rights don't make a wrong).

Yes, we must fight those evil men, taking the law on their own hands! :mad:

Feloth should of handled it more professionally instead of posting a pic saying "I don't care".

N i don't see anything wrong of what he said... i don't think anybody did, accept for the mod who did it.

I'll close the thread.

Colandus please understand, you were rude in that post, that's the real reason for getting the infraction. Please don't come with me with "we have not finished yet" because we already did. Thread is closed and if I see another of your unnecessary complains again you will get punished for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom