• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ingame Account Manager

lastrezort

Reaction score
So I am fairly new to this stuff so I was hoping to get some help. I believe this is the correct spot to post. I was wondering
where (I assume in the source) I would edit the account manager. Basically I want to change some of the workings. Instead
of stopping here and forcing a logout to create account:
Code:
14:40 Account Manager: Your account has been created, you can 
login with account number: '555555' and password: '555555'!
I would like the account manager to go to this line:
Code:
14:43 Please, type 'account' to manage your account and if you
want to start over then type 'cancel'.

So that the player does not have to log in 3x just to play for first time.

Please move if this is wrong spot for this post. Thanks in advance everyone.

Last edited:
This is allready added in the TFS servers.

And its recomanded to use a online page instead of ingame acc manager :p

Znote for now I prefer to use ingame but thanks for the advice. As far as it is already added in the TFS... I know its a function but not how I want it so you could at least direct to me where I might find it in the source for TFS. Either way your response did not answer my question. Please reply in a helpful manner and not just to get yourself one more post.

This is a Forum, a place where ppl are communicating with each other.

There havent been a SINGLE time where I post on this forum to get higher post counts. The reason I got pretty high posts is because my forum is a part of this forum, I got an hosted project board over here. I am active and tries to help even ppl like you.

Your example for how you wanted to change this, as I allready told you in my last post over here, I though it was allready added in the latest TFS version, have you tested it?
Edit:
I just cant see the reason to add it to sources if its allready fixed ;)

Last edited:
Well Znote I believe you misunderstood my question then and I am sorry for the confusion.

Background:
I am using The Forgotten Server v0.2.11 (Mystic Spirit) REV 693 I believe the latest stable version posted. I tried 740 but it is 8.11 and i have not upgraded my client yet.

The ingame account manager on this particular revision works like this:
Code:
Player logs in with 1/1
chooses account manager
creates password
creates account number.
LOGOUT then LOG back in with new account number.
create character.
Then logout and relogin on the new character.
This means a new player on the server is forced to login and out 3 times before they can begin game play.

What I would like is to remove the second login/logout:
Code:
Player Logs in with 1/1
chooses account manager
creates password
creates account number
creates character
then logs out and back in with new account number and can play!
I hope this can be more clearly understood. But either way I need to know where in the source files this code is located so if you know that answer please share. And sorry for the accusations but its obvious there was a misunderstanding.

I use Zorzin Map Edited by SkyDangerous and i dont know how to get Ingame Account Manager do create a character or How to create a GOD Account. Please help me!:( (You Can Ask For Link)

If you Solve the problem ill rep++ You!

Back