• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Inq Quest Hosted

Axeopunko

Tibera Tutor
Reaction score
Hello I am Posting this 2 say i am hosting inq quest i will get a team and if you are intrested msg me in game or on here thanks :p The date will be set once i have at least 15 peoples

and i have done it with 3 eks thats and a druid wow? im doing it coz im bored and make it fun!

Like i said i was doing it coz i was bored i blocked warrior and inq yesterday so this post dont need 2 be flamed anymore! it was posted for abit of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Lale I was withotu any donates ; ) And Idk if it's impossible on 190 ED ;o Without deaths? And btw I done it at the beginning of the ots so there wasn't tp's to rooms.

Yours Sushi~

@everyone i didnt post this post for people to flam or argue over!!! like i keep saying IT WAS FOR FUN!!!!

Back