• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Inquisition Quest.

Potar

SocialWorld
Senator
Reaction score
Hello i can't find working Inquisition quest for TF 0.4 DEV r.3777.

Somebody give me thats scritp?
Like a when you kill boss then will be tp to next room.

With script you can go to finished rooms (like when you kill Latrivan etc.) .

Last edited:
XML:
	<event type="kill"		name="inqPortals"		event="script" value="my/inqportals.lua"/>
Lua:
local t = {
	message	= "You now have 3 minutes to exit this room through the teleporter. It will bring you to the next room only during his time or the teleporter will disappear",
	bosses	= {	-- Monster Name,	Teleport To Position,	 	Teleport Position
		["Ushuriel"]	= {ttp={x=172,	y=559,	z=13},	tp={x=246,	y=351,	z=12,	stackpos=1},	aid=4071},
		["Zugurosh"]	= {ttp={x=314,	y=474,	z=13},	tp={x=390,	y=525,	z=13,	stackpos=1},	aid=4072},
		["Madareth"]	= {ttp={x=287,	y=365,	z=13},	tp={x=340,	y=460,	z=13,	stackpos=1},	aid=4073},
		["Golgordan"]	= {ttp={x=408,	y=413,	z=13},	tp={x=505,	y=345,	z=13,	stackpos=1},	aid=4074,	bro = "Latrivan"},
		["Latrivan"]	= {ttp={x=408,	y=413,	z=13},	tp={x=505,	y=345,	z=13,	stackpos=1},	aid=4074,	bro = "Golgordan"},
		["Annihilon"]	= {ttp={x=294,	y=681,	z=13},	tp={x=637,	y=472,	z=13,	stackpos=1},	aid=4075},
		["Hellgorak"]	= {ttp={x=255,	y=467,	z=13},	tp={x=335,	y=581,	z=10,	stackpos=1}}
	}
}

function onKill(cid, target, lastHit)
	local k = t.bosses[getCreatureName(target)]
	if(not isPlayer(target)) and isPlayer(cid) and k and not(getCreatureMaster(target)) then -- player nie ofiara/cid=gracz/mob na liscie/jesli summon
		if(k.bro) then
			local bro = getCreatureByName(k.bro)
			if isMonster(bro) and getDistanceBetween(getThingPosition(cid), getThingPosition(bro)) < 12 then return true end
		end
		doItemSetActionId(doCreateTeleport(1387, k.ttp, k.tp), k.aid)
		doCreatureSay(cid, t.message, TALKTYPE_MONSTER)
		addEvent(doRemoveThing, 180 * 1000, getTileItemById(k.tp, 1387).uid, 1)
	end
	return true
end

Last edited:
so are these aid:
["Ushuriel"] = {ttp={x=172, y=559, z=13}, tp={x=246, y=351, z=12, stackpos=1}, aid=4071},

Lua:
local c = {
	[4071] = {txt = "Entering the Crystal Caves."}, -- Crystal Caves
	[4072] = {txt = "Entering the Blood Halls."}, -- Blood Halls
	[4073] = {txt = "Entering the Vats."}, -- Vats
	[4074] = {txt = "Entering the Arcanum."}, -- Arcanum
	[4075] = {txt = "Entering the Hive."} -- Hive
}

function onStepIn(cid, item, position, lastPosition, fromPosition, toPosition, actor)
	if(not isPlayer(cid)) then return true end

local n = c[item.aid]
	if n then
		if(getCreatureStorage(cid, item.aid) == -1) then
			doCreatureSetStorage(cid, item.aid, 1)
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, n.txt)
		end
	end
	return true
end

XML:
	<event type="kill"		name="eventname"		event="script" value="filename.lua"/>
Lua:
local moby = {"worm", "rotworm"}

function onKill(cid, target)
	local mob = moby[string.lower(getCreatureName(target))]

if not(isPlayer(target)) and isPlayer(cid) and mob and not(getCreatureMaster(target)) then
		doBroadcastMessage("bla bla bla.. blalba", MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING)
	end
	return true
end

The quest works for me, but every time I try to go through one of the inq tps, my client debugs with no error registered on my server.

The debug looks like this:
debug.jpg

My character is able to log back in immediately after the teleport and debug. Does anybody know how I could correct this?

Forgot to mention that I'm running tfs 0.4.0 on 9.31 client, full rl map.

Last edited:
Damnosus, when your character logs back in where does he appear?

The teleporters may lead to a place that could debug you

He logs in on the coordinates that the action script is supposed to teleport him to. There's something happening at the instant I go through the portal that's causing me to debug.

It's the last thing I need to fix before I can move from alpha to beta, so I'm hoping to resolve it asap.

No, I checked on that earlier. It ended up being easier to completely redo quest from scratch. Thank's for the support though, it's greatly appreciated.

In case you're curious, I got rid of all the action ids on the tps and used unique ids instead :p

When I kill the bosses it creates a teleport, but it does not disappear after 3 minutes. Also I can enter all the tps in the main room without killing any of the bosses.

Any idea what is causing this problem?

Back