• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Inquisition quest

Taker

Reaction score
All who wanna join lvl 100+
post ur
Name
voc
lvl
If u have any question about the quest msg me in game (Mervin)

day:Saturday 18:00pm polish/swedish time be ready at edron boat

Main Blockers:
1.Knight Shockz(ek)

Blockers
1.Cruth(ek)
2.Qaacro(ek)
3.Promie(ek)

Shooters
1.Richux(ed)
2.Alexandra(rp)
3.Flix Flex(ms)
4.Nobuz(rp)
5.Solevita(ms)
6.Nobuz(rp)
7.Sunze(ms)

Healers
1.Don Spiritus(ed)
2.Dacarth(ed)
3.Insane(ed)
4.Panic(ed)

Last edited:
I really dont know so much about this server, but has any team finish this quest?
sorry for a bit offtopic, just want to know this ^_^

Good luck doing the quest with a random team without ventrilo. If some1 has tibiacam TV i'd like to see a record.

btw,
Looking forward doing it with Time when I make a comeback next week :)

Good luck doing the quest with a random team without ventrilo. If some1 has tibiacam TV i'd like to see a record.

btw,
Looking forward doing it with Time when I make a comeback next week :)

i hope everyone will listen to us and wont die we can do it with out vent its alright :)

Tell me why the fuck do you sign in me as a blocker? Set these blockers to knights instead, I'm not going to block something, and by the way. I would just do so it's more work for them, I can stay back and shoot or do nothing instead.

Edit:

@gamemasters,

could you like turn off pvp when we do this big challenge, some of the team might sneak us after we done the quest (took rewards and like no aol etc.), kill us at the way, and for their enemies, instead of like 10 players go, we can set up more members to this team and finish it.

Back