• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Inquisition quest

this talk about shutting off pvpsystem is just fu*king embarrassing guys haha. im speechless actually, seriously, why don't you go play a non-pvp ot or smth, what do you expect, really? this is a serious ot, quests have risks too, especially when you are in war. if I weren't inactive this weekend I would FOR SURE make sure that you P*SSY questmakers would fail big time... oh, I forgot you'll take care of that yourself. Anyway, it's just embarrassing that you are even asking for this... -.-

are there no worthy opponents in this game anymore? :(

Haha, shutting of the pvpsystem? Should I laugh or should I cry ? Alexandra g0es from high pr0tek pvp to pls no kill me? <,< as Maas said, embarrasing.

this talk about shutting off pvpsystem is just fu*king embarrassing guys haha. im speechless actually, seriously, why don't you go play a non-pvp ot or smth, what do you expect, really? this is a serious ot, quests have risks too, especially when you are in war. if I weren't inactive this weekend I would FOR SURE make sure that you P*SSY questmakers would fail big time... oh, I forgot you'll take care of that yourself. Anyway, it's just embarrassing that you are even asking for this... -.-

are there no worthy opponents in this game anymore? :(

- I'm sure you can find it somewhere else.

I am banned atm but we will make the quest soon dont worry guys didnt forget u :)

Sorry to say this guys but I think this thread died or smth, make a new one if you wish to do the quest, however do not invite people that aint neutral, if that happens we will kill all of you.

aha?
and who isnt neutral in this list...
Please be more spefic if you try looking ´cool in forums

22:12 GM Talaturen has taken the action "Deletion" against: Knight Shockz (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play",and comment: "Cavebot".

Who's ur main blocker now lol?

EDIT:INCASE YOU MISS SOMETHING,its wrote Deletion........DELETE.

Last edited:
Knight Shokz maybe will come back so u dont have to worry if not ill found another one :)

22:12 GM Talaturen has taken the action "Deletion" against: Knight Shockz (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play",and comment: "Cavebot".

Who's ur main blocker now lol?

EDIT:INCASE YOU MISS SOMETHING,its wrote Deletion........DELETE.

owned

Back