• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Inquisition Quest.?

Pierce Da Man

The One, The Only.
Reaction score
Many people have been asking me to organize a inquisition quest service because no one seems to do it and they attempt they happen to fail because they don't have a good blocker, so i decided to make a questionable post to see if a decent ammount of people would join and it would actually be worth my time.

Please post here if you would be willing to go, Keep in mind the quest service will cost 250k and you will be required to pay before we go.

1. Kaslern
2. Royal Warlord
3. Suspicious
4. Bazzese
5. Firesoul
6. Fo'sho
7. Zosis
8. Jimrac
9. Xamox
10. Tronic
11. Susa

Last edited:
Idk if you didn't read right or something but

MY QUEST SERVICE COSTS 250K DON'T POST HERE IF YOUR NOT GOING TO PAY

Sign me up my name ingame is bazzese write some kind of shit to my name (not payed yet) or something like that i will send ya a parcel tomorrow or something

iam in but i wont pay u anything pierce. cuz i pay u with love, i sing songs, i make ventrilo a funny exp time. :eek:

Sign me up my name ingame is bazzese write some kind of shit to my name (not payed yet) or something like that i will send ya a parcel tomorrow or something

Hello mr-I-have-quitted-softcores-because-its-a-fuckd-up-ot

hahaha, the funny thing is you are playin so much -pointin the picture- ^^

Back