• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

InsanityOT - A new beginning

hey honey.
Hey man, long time no see.

Runesmith is the type of vocation who starts with 185 hp/0 mana. But the thing about Runesmith is that they dont get hp! They only get mana..
Runesmith starts out with one spell, a wave. To get new spells they need to get 10 spell tokens and type !conjure as this chooses a rune randomly from 14 different options

So he get 185mp instead of 185hp?

Runesmith starts with 185 hp and 0 mana, it gets mana as you level up but your health will never move from 185 so you'll always be reliant of manashield while progressing through the game for the most part. In terms of spells this vocation will rely mostly on runes until you reach a certain promotion.

Is it known when there will be a start or test server?

At this moment in time I have no estimate for when the server will be ready for a test server or launch, but hopefully not too long! :)

Last edited:
Hey man, long time no see.

Runesmith starts with 185 hp and 0 mana, it gets mana as you level up but your health will never move from 185 so you'll always be reliant of manashield while progressing through the game for the most part. In terms of spells this vocation will rely mostly on runes until you reach a certain promotion.

At this moment in time I have no estimate for when the server will be ready for a test server or launch, but hopefully not too long! :)
And you ignore me :(

Unlucky. Would be nice to have a discord server for the project for discussion/teasers/etc like most projects have these days.

any new information or something? Flash

I've been pretty busy the past week (and going to be for a little while) so haven't really had time to work that much on the server. I will post an update here tho once I get some time and feel there's enough to show off. :)

I don't remember if this ot had an auto rebirth system or not but if there wasn't one, could there be one?

Don't you have a discord?

I do, I just don't use it that much no more.

Also, in the next few days I'll be able to get some more consistent work in on the server as I'll have more time and should be able to post an update here soon then:)

Back