• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

InsanityOT - A new beginning

Well, make same server like old InsanityOT its not hard since there wasn't too much custom thing's. Most of things was simply edited, even prestige system with vocation's at present day's are very easy to make. It was good fun server, but it wasn't prepared for long therm server.

Hey, DestinationSer here. I don't have access to my old forum account rn but thats that.

Sorry to leave you guys hanging if you were excited for the server to launch, I've been very busy ever since then and haven't really found enough free time for me to be comfortable with launching the server. Its important to me to have enough time to actually manage the server and not just leave it there with no updates.

Perhaps somewhere down the road I will find enough free time to do so but that time is not right now but I felt it was time for an explanation to what happened with the server.

Back