• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

InsanityOT | New Version | COMING SOON

Have u already added new spells? When will u work at pvp ballance and some pvp features?
Im in love with this new shiet btw.

Have u already added new spells? When will u work at pvp ballance and some pvp features?
Im in love with this new shiet btw.
Spells are being added. Pvp is on its way of being balanced and once thats done I'll look into more features for pvp

Heres a small showoff, as stated in the feature list above you can now trade prestige medals (given for prestiging) in for perks or keep them for later use. When trading them in for perks you can only trade in the prestige medal obtained by your character. I understand that people may want to be able to trade prestige medals but they can still be traded as they serve more purposes than selling them to the NPC for perks.
Heres a small picture preview of this system, my character is holding a prestige medal that doesnt belong to me.
3xtJEBu.png

Heres a small showoff, as stated in the feature list above you can now trade prestige medals (given for prestiging) in for perks or keep them for later use. When trading them in for perks you can only trade in the prestige medal obtained by your character. I understand that people may want to be able to trade prestige medals but they can still be traded as they serve more purposes than selling them to the NPC for perks.
Heres a small picture preview of this system, my character is holding a prestige medal that doesnt belong to me.
3xtJEBu.png
are the vocs same like last era?

If he is getting things done i dont care how long it takes.
But the w8ting is boring like hell atm becouse there are no other ots to play...

Back