• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

InsanityOT | New Version | COMING SOON

Wouldn't it be better if everyone played the beta? more players = more bug finders ect...
The closed beta is mainly to balance vocations and work on quests like @Shaxin said.
I can't give a proper estimate for when the server is ready for open-beta but hopefully within this month.

2wpldtd.jpg

HOLD THE DOOR!
Sowwi, no can do.

@Update
Been a bit busy the past 2 days + internet went out for a day but i did get some work done. I've worked on spells for vocations and done a little bit of mapping.

May have a open-beta application form ready by the 30th

Just give him till july 20th then I reckon he will let you guys log in maybe or maybe not.

Sorry about the late update. Been having some stuff irl that I had to do so havent really been much on the computer the past 3 - 4 days. Will get back into working on the server now

Haven't done a update in a while so here ya go.

Soul Imprinting System
OcTRRtH.png

You can buy the keys in the equipment room.
To use the keys you have to bring the monster down in health before using it, the bigger level of a boss the higher breakchance there is on the key.
By capturing a boss' soul in a soul imprinter you will be able to spawn the boss next to you and each key has its own cooldown depending on which boss you have captured within it.
The boss that you imprint onto the key has not only normal drops, but can also drop unique items which cannot be upgraded.
+ more
0C1ksNj.png

F5tCJ0O.png

9HJ9HWT.png

Back