• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Installation of acc maker by gesior problem! Please Help !

Please Help Me

Reaction score
Hi otlanders,Today I was trying to set up a website with xampp using account maker and I
couldnt go to step 3 because I had this error:

Warning: Error parsing C:/Users/Beata Dudek/Desktop/tibia/Tibia 8.54/ots/RealMapProject/RMP/config.lua on line 198 in C:\Users\Beata Dudek\Desktop\xampp\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting T_FUNCTION in C:\Users\Beata Dudek\Desktop\xampp\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_SQLite.php on line 68

Can someone help me fix it?

okay ill have a look and let you know how i got on :p
oh and thanks for the help u gave me already :p

i made the hostname and have no-ip duc running but when i type in the host name in the web browser all that shows up is a blank page do you know how can i make it redirect to my acc maker web page?

now when i go to 127.0.0.1 and then to Login to my account it says http://www.supheraworld.no-ip.org/?subtopic=accountmanagement but it cant find server but it is nly there,can you help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can assist you through TeamViewer (a remote desktop software) if you'd like. Just send me your ID and password through a private message. I won't be able to help you until later tonight though.

I have that same ploblem. I removed all comments but now i have now problem.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''<h2>MENU</h2><br> ' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING) in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 68

I have this problem :

syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting ';' in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\configlua.php(57) : eval()'d code on line 1

Back