• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Installation of acc maker by gesior problem! Please Help !

Please Help Me

Reaction score
Hi otlanders,Today I was trying to set up a website with xampp using account maker and I
couldnt go to step 3 because I had this error:

Warning: Error parsing C:/Users/Beata Dudek/Desktop/tibia/Tibia 8.54/ots/RealMapProject/RMP/config.lua on line 198 in C:\Users\Beata Dudek\Desktop\xampp\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting T_FUNCTION in C:\Users\Beata Dudek\Desktop\xampp\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_SQLite.php on line 68

Can someone help me fix it?

Remove all the comments within your config.lua file. Comments are defined by double hyphens at the beginning of the line.

Open your config.lua file (found within your OpenTibia server folder), look for any lines that start with double hyphens (--) and remove those lines. Save the file and try again.

ok,but now i have a different problem,when i go to localhost to install the account maker i get this error
Warning: parse_ini_file(D:/Documents and Settings/Mateuszek/Pulpit/Aldaria RL Megapack/Aldaria/config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13
Database error. Unknown database type in D:/Documents and Settings/Mateuszek/Pulpit/Aldaria RL Megapack/Aldaria/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

Once again, open your config.lua file, find sqlType and change it to mysql (or sqlite, depending on what database layer you want to use). And as for the permissions error, you would have to right click on your config.lua file, select the properties context menu item, select the security tab and allow appropriate permissions for it.

i fixed that problem but now i got another problem xD
Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 71

Add ?page to the end of the URL.

http://localhost/install.php
would become
http://localhost/install.php?page

Once you have installed the AAC, I would recommend you to open index.php, at the very top of it (just below <?, <?PHP or <?php) add the following line in order to hide any undefined indexes/variables (it is not ideal, but it will not cause much damage either).
PHP:
error_reporting( E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE );

oks,i have it installed but where do i check the link so that others can see the site ?
and is there a way to change the prices and amount of points u receive when donating?

Last edited:
No, apache has to be running in order for people to gain access to your website.

And don't worry about it, ask as much as you would like to, and I'll reply to the ones I know the answer to.

I do realise that canyouseeme.org stated that it could see your port 80, however I am unable to find your website. Maybe you disabled the web server.

Regardless, in order to get a no-ip address, you have to sign up at, you guessed it, no-ip.com.

the images dont matter now :p i learned it but can you tell me how to enable the web server and how to use no-ip.com? i registered ;P

Last edited:
maybe i disabled the web server but to see can you tell me how to enable it ?
oh and do you know how do i add images to sms shop?
I am assuming that you are using XAMPP? In the XAMPP Control Panel, you should be able to see whether your Apache is running or not.

the images dont matter now :p i learned it but can you tell me how to enable the web server and how to use no-ip.com? i registered ;P
Heh, good to know you solved the image issue. I am not sure on the exact steps for creating a no-ip domain as I haven't done so for at least 5 years. Have a look around the site and I'm sure you'll manage to find it eventually!

Back