• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Internet Explorer PRO?

Firefox is the best atm, Chrome has some website incompatibility issues (it's in beta stage so they will fix it ofc). So yeah Chrome will be better in a while I guess :D

I downloaded it, but i can see no changes :blink:?

well the main thing is that you can use smart home page thing so you can just click on any of the windows but ye ive changed back to ff again its nice loading and i really like the bookmarking icons you can put under address bar :O

Score: 2190 - Chrome
Score: 249 - Firefox 3
Score: 52 - Internet explorer 6
Score: 326 - opera 9.5

So Chrome is much faster than other browsers for me..

PC Specs
Intel E8200 @ 2.66GHz
Corsair 4Gb DDR2
Asus 8800GTS 512Mb

That's with Google's benchmark, the V8 javascript engine (used in Chromium) was developed to score as high as possible on that benchmark. If you don't believe me, go to that benchmark site again and read the first sentence. I wouldn't really say that Chromium is 10 times faster than Firefox.

You should try benchmarks like this one too: SunSpider JavaScript Benchmark (Chromium might beat other webbrowsers here too, but it won't beat them with a very big difference like in Google's benchmark).

ye i mean it makes internet close to ff but ff already has the stuff so why bother :eek:

but i htink ie pro has crapload of things more than ff just regular ppl dont need that stuff...

Anyone who is using the google browser is basicly giving all his data and information directly to google. In my opinion it's insanly stupid to use the google browser.

Back