• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Internet Explorer PRO?

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
You gotta test this program, i really like it :eek:
its called internet explorer pro (just search google and find it, ithink version 7 is newest but it works with internet explorer 8 too, just have to reinstall iepro7 if you had it on internet explorer 7 and updated)

just try it out

Sounds interesting. I just downloaded google's browser, Chrome. It's really nice and its faster then firefox O;

Ehm, sorry. I hate Internet explorer. It's so damn slow, it opens slow, loads slow, and is overall, crap.

Ehm, sorry. I hate Internet explorer. It's so damn slow, it opens slow, loads slow, and is overall, crap.

seems like you havent seen the new versions of internet explorer, in my eyes there is nearly nothing different between firefox and internet explorer.

Well, even tho I haven't tried IE8 I still don't trust it, it's made of Microsoft, and just about anything made by Microsoft sucks... It's just that it's standardized and people doesn't know any better.

Also, I highly doubt that IE8 can match the prestige of FF, or any other browser for that matter.

Firefox is alot faster, 100% free and opensource, crossplatform, has alot better security.

Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable

The security might be better, but ive never had any problems with viruses when i used explorer for 5 years. The part about being faster i havent notices.

Anyhow, what i like more about firefox is that its always 1 step before internet explorer. Actually looks like internet explorer is looking at firefox for suggestions xD

/edit, Im pretty sure you know alot more then me about such things so im not even going to try say something but mostly people havent tried out explorer for a very long time, it actually changed alot this last year:)

If you want to see the performance difference (javascript engines), you can try this benchmark: V8 Benchmark Suite in both IE and FF, you might also want to try it with Chromium to see how much faster it really is.

Hahaha, IE7 crashed due to that test, I had like 24\26 on the first two tests, then it crashed... xD

And with FF I had like 100-200, with Crome I had 1002 xD

Score: 356 - Google Chrome
Score: 67 - Mozilla FireFox
Score: * - Internet Explorer - I dont even have explorer.. :p!

So why my scores are diferent xD?
something about my internet connection?!

Score: 356 - Google Chrome
Score: 67 - Mozilla FireFox
Score: * - Internet Explorer - I dont even have explorer.. :p!

So why my scores are diferent xD?
something about my internet connection?!

Your pc maybe? i'm not sure, just guessing because i read at the page the credits and it encrypt and decrypt and test all the programs features like javascript and other things so i think it's depend on the computer too? correct me if i'm wrong

I think you're correct :), My PC SUCKS! 512mb ram, windows xp....

like 9gb free space on disk.. it was 79gb... LOL!

maybe i should just get ff then :eek: i used to have it on a crap computer bc it loaded faster than ie and had all functions the earlier versions were missing but now i didnt feel any diffrence really since i got fast internet connection and computer :eek:

Ill give ff another shot ffs

Score: 2190 - Chrome
Score: 249 - Firefox 3
Score: 52 - Internet explorer 6
Score: 326 - opera 9.5

So Chrome is much faster than other browsers for me..

PC Specs
Intel E8200 @ 2.66GHz
Corsair 4Gb DDR2
Asus 8800GTS 512Mb

Back