• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

internet speed

Zerak

http://otstatus.com/
Reaction score
How can i make my internet connection speed fast? also.. "speedtest.net" i want it to be 80mbs+.. how? or where can i buy?:thumbup:

From any ISP xD (in sweden that would be Telia, Bredbandsbolaget, Tele2,) And there is many "unkown" aswell, such as Tyfon, Alltele and Ownit.

I suggest you go to their websites and see witch one that fit your needs best.

Comhem doesn't have 100/100 mbit's..
100/100 is only for Fiberlan
but Comhem is offering only ADSL and the maximum speed of ADSL is 100/10mbit's that Comhem is offering :) i got it myself!

Have a nice day :)

How can i make my internet connection speed fast? also.. "speedtest.net" i want it to be 80mbs+.. how? or where can i buy?:thumbup:

To increase your Internet speed use following tips given below:

1.Contact your ISP. and get a latest speed plan from them. It's better way to increase your speed
2. clear your cookies from your browser
3. Delete unwanted files using CCleaner software.
4. If we are using a DSL connection over our landline, make sure that we have high-quality filters in place to get optimum signal speed.
5. Tweak our router settings
6. Reduce our bandwidth overhead
7. Reset our network
After, completing this steps, you can check our internet speed from this site ScanMySpeed.com

Back