• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iPhone or Samsung Galaxy SIII

iPhone5 or Samsung Galaxy SIII

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zayat

Reaction score
Which is better? iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy SIII.
Please move the thread to the right place ;)

Last edited:
S3 Believe me!

ihpone 5 sucks! lots of fagg apps and os sucks!

samsung s3 5x faster then ihpone 5

better camera internet etc...

just compile it on a mobile website ;)

cause i dont know where u from.

S3 Believe me!

ihpone 5 sucks! lots of fagg apps and os sucks!

samsung s3 5x faster then ihpone 5

better camera internet etc...

just compile it on a mobile website ;)

cause i dont know where u from.

Do you own both? Because if you don't, the validity of your view on this matter is up for debate. I agree the Android application market has many more available applications, but it's an open-market - anyone can design an application. Whereas the iPhone market does consist of fewer applications, they are of better quality. (I have now owned both Android and iOS phones, this is me speaking from hands-on experience.)

---

I currently own the iPhone 5, I've used the S3 - they're both great. I don't regret buying the iPhone 5 at all.

Last edited:
I'd go for the S3 personally... As I've stated time and time again I absolutly hate Apple products, funny thing though... Most indistructable tank = Built out of mac PC's that shoots nokia phones.

I'd go for the S3 personally... As I've stated time and time again I absolutly hate Apple products, funny thing though... Most indistructable tank = Built out of mac PC's that shoots nokia phones.

Why do people hate Apple products? I don't get it.

On topic:

Either one seems fine. At the moment I have an iPhone 4s and I am satisfied with it.

Just came here to vote for Iphone 5, i am tired of arguing. kthxbye

Why do people hate Apple products? I don't get it.

On topic:

Either one seems fine. At the moment I have an iPhone 4s and I am satisfied with it.

Personal preferences. I just have always hated Apple products when I got a Mac PC, one of the internal components went down and it was like trying to take apart and put together a space craft... It's super hard...

None of them.
iPhone, always same iPone as from the start, just with minor updates, etc more antennas and more softwares.
Thou they're still very bad at fixing their bugs and performance eaters.
also I hate their way to make money, "OMG BUY iPhone 2 it's fucking awesome!!!!!!!" and few months later "Holy crap buy iPhone 3 we've changed it totally and is much better!!!!!!! <changed color is the biggest change>"

Samsung, their strong side isn't hardwares, bad performance together with lots of bugs on their systems.
Etc, send sms to someone = kill all process in the phone.. and so on.. lots of similar bugs that will freeze/kill the phone.

I'd recommend HTC, because their hardwares may not be the best, but it's working at all times.
Same with softwares, there's a few bugs on older versions, for sure minor ones on newer ones but you'll rarely face on, and when you do... just wait or restart the phone and you're fine to go again.
a huge recommendation, is that you get a DualCore, because with more processors, it can take more work, and the "bugs" will practically be gone together with it because of the speed it solves the issues.
Also, use a good operator that's fair, and that are better at making systems than making awesome commercial. (Looking at Swedish company called "3", their advertisement is a James Bond ripoff, great effects and shit, but when it comes to services.. connection timeout a few times each month, slow connections and no reception when you leave cities and run out over the country)

Nokia isn't that bad either, only their designs is, but HTC beat them in a fair fight.

If you ask an experienced phone-seller at a ware-house(unless he's a money-whore) he will say pretty much the same about me, he'd recommend you HTC because of their speed to solve bugs.
Oh.. I almost forgot, there's 2 bugs in Samsungs phones that has been known for almost 10 years... still not fixed... they're like cipsoft, it's better to ignore problems and just add everything else to make them look fancy.

My nokia n8 pwns all of your phones.

I think I could find few hints, which OS are you using on it?
But for the sake, I'd ask you... how is it when you're taking pictures? :) + taking pictures of things moving, etc a tree in the wind.. how does tha quality ends up? :p

Well, I own a Nokia N8 and I'm willing to change it, But also I'm now thinking of Either Samsung Galaxy SIII or Iphone 5 or Nokia Lumia!!

Personal preferences. I just have always hated Apple products when I got a Mac PC, one of the internal components went down and it was like trying to take apart and put together a space craft... It's super hard...

Okey, just wanted to know because it seems like you along with the majority of the internet dislike apple products ever since Apple sued Samsung. But before that it was all good

Okey, just wanted to know because it seems like you along with the majority of the internet dislike apple products ever since Apple sued Samsung. But before that it was all good

Yeah alot of people now assume that these days.

None of them.
iPhone, always same iPone as from the start, just with minor updates, etc more antennas and more softwares.
Thou they're still very bad at fixing their bugs and performance eaters.
also I hate their way to make money, "OMG BUY iPhone 2 it's fucking awesome!!!!!!!" and few months later "Holy crap buy iPhone 3 we've changed it totally and is much better!!!!!!! <changed color is the biggest change>"

Samsung, their strong side isn't hardwares, bad performance together with lots of bugs on their systems.
Etc, send sms to someone = kill all process in the phone.. and so on.. lots of similar bugs that will freeze/kill the phone.

I'd recommend HTC, because their hardwares may not be the best, but it's working at all times.
Same with softwares, there's a few bugs on older versions, for sure minor ones on newer ones but you'll rarely face on, and when you do... just wait or restart the phone and you're fine to go again.
a huge recommendation, is that you get a DualCore, because with more processors, it can take more work, and the "bugs" will practically be gone together with it because of the speed it solves the issues.
Also, use a good operator that's fair, and that are better at making systems than making awesome commercial. (Looking at Swedish company called "3", their advertisement is a James Bond ripoff, great effects and shit, but when it comes to services.. connection timeout a few times each month, slow connections and no reception when you leave cities and run out over the country)

Nokia isn't that bad either, only their designs is, but HTC beat them in a fair fight.

If you ask an experienced phone-seller at a ware-house(unless he's a money-whore) he will say pretty much the same about me, he'd recommend you HTC because of their speed to solve bugs.
Oh.. I almost forgot, there's 2 bugs in Samsungs phones that has been known for almost 10 years... still not fixed... they're like cipsoft, it's better to ignore problems and just add everything else to make them look fancy.
Never post in this board again. LOL

On Topic:
Nexus bye

Last edited:
I'd recommend HTC

Except that it goes the other way around. Apple releases a new iPhone only every year whereas HTC just announced the One X+ only 5 months after their previous flagship phone.

--------

They're both good phones. Go try them out in a store and pick the one you like most. I'd recommend waiting for Google's next Nexus phone coming out next month, though.

Several S3 contracts are nearlly half the price of the iPhone 5 contracts and when Jellybean comes out it (If not already) will run so much faster.

Back