• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Iriana data spoofing? No way

God Iriana

Banned User
Reaction score
Xinn, why have you banned my server for data spoofing???
Many players were wating for my server, also my advertisment had 150 quests that were watching my thread... and they all joined the server, unban my server plaxorz:thumbup:
iriana.net

How is it possible that a server gets 210(record) players online in less than a hour?

Well maybe because its the best real tibia map nowadays?? and also everyone waited for the server ? whats ur problem lol

i waited but i fell asleeep ;D

Anyways its good server. ^^
Sux that it got deleted from the advertising website thing.

No, just very very unlikely. Eternia used 20hours to hit 200players.

their lucky took me 20 days to get 5 players lol.... wasnt member of otfans/otland or any ot discussion forums back then

Kiltera hade 300 active players. Everyone who wrote Kiltera.vapus.net in their browser got to eternia.vapus.net :p

That's how they got their 200 players so quick:p

eterina is not even that good, what do you execpt, a shity server like that has nothing against this server,

you guys havent even tested it yet...
this is the best ot i have played for months...

eterina is not even that good, what do you execpt, a shity server like that has nothing against this server,

you guys havent even tested it yet...
this is the best ot i have played for months...

If it has been up before, it's probably not a spoof..
Yeah, it seems to be good.

Too make it clear, polish ppl who wanted to fight advertise this server to their team.

Im not friend of this guy, but this is not fake.

Since when do servers get banned without real proof... That shits gay. Unban his server

5 big teams were playing b4 on nevaxa.net then owner fucked it up and yeah its true that he is not spoofing because 5 teams contain like 150 ppl, and they all played nevaxa at its best (400ppl online 0.0) and they agreed to move to iriana :). but still theres much more people so i dont think that its spoofing if you want to see about iriana on nevaxa's forum i may post it but I guess it is deleted

only 4 PLS
thread about iriana on nevaxa's forum :)

its a auto ban when there are more players on then the higscore it gets auto ban thats what Xinn told me when he baned my server

Dont got any to share with :/ only 300, cause my server has been banished on otservlist, second time... afff

If you had that many teams/players for your server, you must of bought advertisement and advertise for a long time..

P.S Wrong section, this is to report dataspoof!

This Server is never spoofing since this Server is fucking great. So many Unique REAL MAP FEATURES.... House System works like Real Tibia as an example. And 3 of the greatest Polish Teams are playing. Ljecim, NDK and Conglomerate.

This Server is never spoofing since this Server is fucking great. So many Unique REAL MAP FEATURES.... House System works like Real Tibia as an example. And 3 of the greatest Polish Teams are playing. Ljecim, NDK and Conglomerate.

No, thats because that is in the lastest distro.. Lol.

And just because polish teams know how to set up a bot, don't mean shit!

Back