• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient No potions in palettes and server | RME | TFS 1.5 Tibia 8.0 by Nekiro

patron94

Reaction score
GM / GE.

I think I've checked already all possiblities from my point of view, that's why I'm writing this thread.
The point is, there are no potions in my RME palettes when working with older Tibia versions like below 8.0.
I've tried many RME versions like 1.0.3A, 2.2, 3.5, 3,7 and the problem is still there.
The highest number ID in items.otb is 7475, meanwhile health potion is probably 7618 so apparently something is going on here.
What is weird, I have a parallel problem with potions in my 8.0 tfs1.5 downgraded by Nekiro.
When I ask NPC for a potion he says that I don't have enough capacity. In the same moment a warning appears in the server console which says: "luaPlayerAddItemEx(). Item not found"
I'm not really sure if this is related in any way with RME's problem, but there is a possiblity that tfs/data/items/items.otb also lacks potions and possibly other items.

Back