• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Is it possible to export RME minimap to the game?

cristianso

Reaction score
As the title says, is it possible to export my minimap from RME to my tibia client? If it is not possible, is there any other way to show the whole world in my minimap (client)? The map I want to unlock in game is a custom map made by me.

My client is 11.xx

As the title says, is it possible to export my minimap from RME to my tibia client? If it is not possible, is there any other way to show the whole world in my minimap (client)? The map I want to unlock in game is a custom map made by me.

My client is 11.xx
  • Add otbm and otb files into data folder of OTC
  • Open terminal
  • g_things.loadOtb('items.otb')
  • g_map.loadOtbm('YOURMAP.otbm')
This will generate the full map and then you can find it in your user/otclient file and include it in an installation executable. It can either be downloaded to the user/otclient folder or you can change the location where the config file is created which is controlled in your init.lua under the line that says setup directory for saving configurations and then have the executable install it there instead.

Back