• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it possible to generate the items.xml file?

Ninlin

Reaction score
Well I'm using otclient with the tibia version 10.98 but I didn't want all of her sprites then, I deleted them, I left them as I wanted and put more, but I don't know how to configure the items.xml file because I tried to delete everything but without conditions to configure item by item .. so I was wondering if it is possible to generate an items.xml file using any program.

Solution
Why not just use the 10.98 files as they are? Deleting files and changing all the ids is just going to make to so you can't import an shared maps or resources.

If you do t want to use those items, just don't. If you reaaaaaaaaallly need the sprites, just delete the sprites but leave the items there. Tren youre not breaking everything, for all your custom items, make them start from the last item Id if 10.98
Why not just use the 10.98 files as they are? Deleting files and changing all the ids is just going to make to so you can't import an shared maps or resources.

If you do t want to use those items, just don't. If you reaaaaaaaaallly need the sprites, just delete the sprites but leave the items there. Tren youre not breaking everything, for all your custom items, make them start from the last item Id if 10.98

Solution
Back