• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it true?

Awww u lost another possible friend now? Thought u were going outside lol.

And btw, what u do is point ur view, and what I do is point mine so wtf are you complaining. If you know how to fix it, ask him if you may try, don't whine else.

Awww u lost another possible friend now? Thought u were going outside lol.

And btw, what u do is point ur view, and what I do is point mine so wtf are you complaining. If you know how to fix it, ask him if you may try, don't whine else.

I don't whine.. wtf.. I just said my point here.. and else you protect Ice now? learn how to see diffrence between Whine and points here...

Glad to see this Topic went in the total off-topic way it allways does.. Thanks Guys:) Now i found an answer to my questions..

Ice Meto, don't let you mind wander to far.. It's far to little to be out on its own.

<sarcasm>Wow. All I can say. HOW DID YOU DO THAT:confused::confused: You're like Einstein! Omfg.</sarcasm>

Dude, you really need to grow up. A joke like that kids from 8 or 9 years old make.

If you have to write <sarcasm></sarcasm> then the sarcasm failed :)

Back