• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it true?

Suiram

Master Bates
Reaction score
That you lowered the cast rate this much becouse of the bug that made u able to spam exori frigo if there was a lag?
If so, that sux! Just put it all back to normal.. noone complained

Gms. Just tell us whats new instead of just realese it and then let people spamm wtf is wrong. Just make motd. Todays Updates: We have fixed blablabla. This also shows new players that gms are very active

That you lowered the cast rate this much becouse of the bug that made u able to spam exori frigo if there was a lag?
If so, that sux! Just put it all back to normal.. noone complained

I don't belong to this thread, but just have to say.. The Hole savething Sux.. I played SoftCores and quit day after..

A Server Should Not Have Thoose Damn Saves Freeze The Server That Often!

Server save is an server save with downtime, but player/house save should not be noticeable, mabey that it "lagg" 1 sec or so, but not that whole server freeze for almoust 5 minutes... -.-

I whould more say, fix that server save to run faster and more "not noticeable"...

I don't belong to this thread, but just have to say.. The Hole savething Sux.. I played SoftCores and quit day after..

A Server Should Not Have Thoose Damn Saves Freeze The Server That Often!

Server save is an server save with downtime, but player/house save should not be noticeable, mabey that it "lagg" 1 sec or so, but not that whole server freeze for almoust 5 minutes... -.-

I whould more say, fix that server save to run faster and more "not noticeable"...

Agree...

What would u like then? That server saves around once a day without those freezes every 45 min? So when u made 50 lvls in 1 day and server gets off because of a problem and u loose m all? I'd rather have every 45 min. a freeze then loosing 50 lvl's because of it.

What would u like then? That server saves around once a day without those freezes every 45 min? So when u made 50 lvls in 1 day and server gets off because of a problem and u loose m all? I'd rather have every 45 min. a freeze then loosing 50 lvl's because of it.

I see you didnt get my point... They should make player save "not noticable". not remove it..

Ice Meto, if you going to awnser to an thread I think you should read the whole thread and not the first line..

Again, Player/house save should not be noticeable.

Are you retarded or something? Don't you think Vanderlay has enough things to do in fixing the server?

If you want something changed give him a proposal how to fix it, or change the system. Don't go and complain it's bad lol, we all noticed that.

Are you retarded or something? Don't you think Vanderlay has enough things to do in fixing the server?

If you want something changed give him a proposal how to fix it, or change the system. Don't go and complain it's bad lol, we all noticed that.

you seems to be a nice dude.. you realy choose youre word to use..

1: No, I'm not retard, but you seems because you don't see the problem with saves.

2: How mutch a god even have, he should have an list, there important goes first..

3: you better choose you words better next time

4: after a fast thinking it sounds like you are an 20 mage use this server save to kill other players and then "Omg, I'm lvl 20 and killed a lvl 50 HAHA,, I roxxor!!!"

5: Bye

you seems to be a nice dude.. you realy choose youre word to use..

1: No, I'm not retard, but you seems because you don't see the problem with saves.

2: How mutch a god even have, he should have an list, there important goes first..

3: you better choose you words better next time

4: after a fast thinking it sounds like you are an 20 mage use this server save to kill other players and then "Omg, I'm lvl 20 and killed a lvl 50 HAHA,, I roxxor!!!"

5: Bye

To respond on ur notes.
1. Yes you are, if you don't know that Vanderlay and his crew aren't buzy to solve things ur a complete dumbass.

2. He probably has a list, but if he doesn't have a solution why bother 24/7 about that problem if he can't fix it anyway?

3. Stop me.

4. You don't know me, as I said a couple times i'm a lvl 130 elder druid. Haven't made any special frags except some lvl 150 and 160 3x and Crawd at lvl 229.

5. Cya!

To respond on ur notes.
1. Yes you are, if you don't know that Vanderlay and his crew aren't buzy to solve things ur a complete dumbass.

2. He probably has a list, but if he doesn't have a solution why bother 24/7 about that problem if he can't fix it anyway?

3. Stop me.

4. You don't know me, as I said a couple times i'm a lvl 130 elder druid. Haven't made any special frags except some lvl 150 and 160 3x and Crawd at lvl 229.

5. Cya!

OMFG, you don't get anything,

EVEN HOW MUTCH THEY HAVE TO DO, THERE IS TIME TO FIX THE DAMN SAVE!

have you ever made an own server? or hosted one? and I don't talking about survival 7.1...

if you know what your doing you can fix all main problems in one day... ONE DAY...

andalso... how come you protect something I don't even attack??

all I did was telling my point here, whitch you missed as I made a new thread..

But still you dont get it..

I'm out, why waist time on a retard don't get point how mutch you even try to make them understand, I actully tried to be nice here, but you ruined it!..

Bye

RealSoft, you sound spoiled. :p I WANT IT FIXED AND I WANT IT NOW PLXX!!!!

Lol, you don't get it.. and call RealSoft Retard then you can even get the most simply point here... Pooo, on you...

I see that in you name, xD

I mean, who're you? you are some crew to SoftCores, or were you belong to?

and what youre profession (in the thing your doing)

I'm Zoriath. I don't belong to the crew of SoftCores. I belong to myself. MEMEME!

My profession is relaxing.

Back