• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it worth playing more active ?

straatuga

Beast Mode
Reaction score
I might have some time in the evening next couple of days, worth to play or not ? are you guys having fun wars ?

And will there be any competition for me in the frontline? XD

let me know

xxx Navid

jordi and this almighty god pvp pusher of d00n bezieh so yea you will have a pretty hard time

ps: get out mi car
xoxo /timmyboi

navid if i will join jordi we can fight in frontline xD

remember ^ how u get pushed on edron ? ;D sout gate

What ? i rarely get pushed, and if i get pushed its cause i dont expect the person to push, (most likely cause my brain tells me he is bad) I dont remember anything but oke, lets say ur right you pushed me once, wanna compare to the 30 times i pushed you? lol

RAY MUUUV
BROTHA MUUUUUV
VAN DEEME MUUUUUV
LOPEK MUUUUV

BROTHA HOW U DIE SRS

remember to destroy if i push gajs

No lol, I follow you. I know everything about you, since you're my GOD!! I always wanted to be like you!!! Nah kidding, ye that was random. So instead of being happy on your b-day, you cried like a little child cuz Veziv parceled you. Omg this Veziv iz sooo guud.

hahahaha, remember this siwek screaming on vent that he pushed navid xdddd

Back