• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it worth playing more active ?

You will join me cuz u know that if u stay in lapa team i will push you? :D:D
sori for mi england gajs
push? men u dont even know how to command and shoot a mw and u will push? i can't believe fking noob comander stfu restart

push? men u dont even know how to command and shoot a mw and u will push? i can't believe fking noob comander stfu restart
Ur dictionary seems good , can i know which u using?? Fucking monkey with 30 hats ;)

david nao sei se vale a pena, mas ha um tipo chamado gazzman que é bastante bom na linha da frente e acho que te divertirias contra ele quando ele estava a puxar os inimigos confesso que lembrei de ti algumas vezes

translation : hail

Last edited:
If Jordi is a noob commander wtf is lapa lol
Since your video that you've uploaded on shadows forum with this cormaya fight whole community knows that your no voice so stfu pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:D

Since your video that you've uploaded on shadows forum with this cormaya fight whole community knows that your no voice so stfu pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:D
Haha lapa don't be offended, ur 17, ofc not a pro commander

what has it to do with ages wtf?
1 more reason to call you retarded.
just saying ur not as good as u think cuz u think ur god bro, no offence :>
and since ur young ur brain isn't enough developed for you to realise you're an amature. jajaj

just saying ur not as good as u think cuz u think ur god bro, no offence :>
and since ur young ur brain isn't enough developed for you to realise you're an amature. jajaj
Same goes for you fucknugget

I need some friends, can I join in this discussion? Do I need to choose a side?

Back