• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Is spriting still... a thing?

Mandy

Reaction score
hwNyhOn.jpg

Of course it is... and now more than ever before. Yes, i'm available!
Btw, I want to thank a friend who helped me with all this stuff and my comeback to this forum @Leshrot

Last edited:
Started talking with her about some work and she just ghosted. No idea why because she never said.
That's really strange, as I have been working with her for a few months now and I never had an issue before. She was always prompt to reply, and her work is amazing (can't wait to show it off!)

She honestly just might be too overwhelmed/busy atm.

She has had issues with her computer, that's probably the reason. I can also vouch for her, great artwork, good contact and overall cooperation.

As Kay mentioned, i had some problems with my computer last year but it was all solved recently.

That being said, I'm available again.

crtyrc.png
some recent work studies.

How much would cost wings? 64x64 with 4 animation?
I've received around 5 messages within 2~3 days of people asking about wings specifically
What's happening nowadays haha? new trends?

As Kay mentioned, i had some problems with my computer last year but it was all solved recently.

That being said, I'm available again.

View attachment 56722
some recent work studies.
Great, keep up the good work!

I've received around 5 messages within 2~3 days of people asking about wings specifically
What's happening nowadays haha? new trends?

Great, keep up the good work!

Yea wings is something cool tho
How much cost Wings by you lmao :D

Yea wings is something cool tho
How much cost Wings by you lmao :D
I'm not taking sprite requests for a while, just illustration stuff
Btw, I don't want to disturb her thread either

Maybe you can contact her through PM, as everyone did xD

Back